When I started this, I had the “see if I can do it” mentality. But after a few days and some heavy temptation, I turned to you guys, and I found an extremely strong, respectful and supporting community that gave me a lot of inspiration. I immediately decided that I was going to take this seriously. Since NoFap, I’ve:
- Never been more proud of myself for having this much self control. Been confident with myself, and my body.
- Stopped objectifying women.
- Started being as honest as I can be with myself the people in my life. Communicating. Mended broken relationships with friends, family, colleagues and previous women that I’ve dated.
- Realized that I am capable of so much more.
- Set goals that I can accomplish. Exercising and stretching every single day. (Great way to get your mind off fapping, btw) I never joined a gym, I just decided that I can do basic body work outs in my room. And it works.
- Lost 20+ pounds.
- Actually listen to what the fuck women are saying… This has been huge.
- Been able to have a ridiculous amount of stamina and control during sex.
- And because I’ve been doing so much stretching and exercising, I’ve been having the best sex of my life with my SO.
- Quit one of my shitty jobs and got a really great job instead. So now I have two great jobs that pay my bills just fine.
- Pay my bills on time.
- Listen to a lot more music. Oddly.
Never considered PMO to be a problem. I was always just a once every day or every other day kinda guy. For the record, I wasn’t dating or seeing anyone when I started, so I went 27 days… It was rough, but worth it. Since then, I got a pretty cool girl that I’m still seeing.
I’ve never really had problems with dating, ED, PE, but I have always been pretty awkward and insecure. I’ve always had sort of a boyish inner child attitude, so nobody ever takes me seriously. I just turned 27, and I’ve hit that point in my life when I suddenly realized that I’m in my late twenties and I need to get my shit together. This is where NoFap came in. I can’t say that all of the above things are a direct result of nofap, but at this point I really don’t fucking care. Everything that has happened to me since has been too great to fight.
One last thing I want to point out. I’ve learned to remind myself how important it is to have self respect. I owe it to myself to better myself, and so does everyone else. Once I got that through my head, I started making better decisions that would challenge me and benefit me. Stay strong, Fapstronauts. Make this a journey that you take to be the person you want to be.
Shared by a NoFap Community Member This content may have been formatted for readability. As always, opinions shared by users of NoFap® do not represent the platform’s views.