Should there continue to be a women's only section on nofap. Why or why not?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Knight Solaire, Jul 10, 2015.

Should there be a women's only section on the forums?

1. Yes

63.0%
  2. No

13.0%
  3. Yes, but there should also be room for a LGBT section, Christian section etc.

13.0%
  4. No, groups should be able to handle any subforum like these.

23.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

I never liked PM much, because in a way it's selfish, except the persons involved in the PM no one learns anything. I like to learn about humans, however if even here online there has to be secrecy then I'll have to join the NSA and read all of the PMs.

2. @sunbro:

Yes it should be, as a woman is a bit different from a man.If I took it right then you started this discussion thinking that they too are humans and we both must be treated same.Well that is true.But if a man and a woman would have been same on every aspect then there would have been no reasons to evolve a separate male and a separate female.Physically,emotionally,socially,even brain-functioning wise we both are different.So the way they feel comfortable that must be availed by them.And that choice must be from their side.It's simple!If you read them they feel safe and relate to each other easily.Its hard to say here that its like a male dominant world and socio-economically they are not dominant as much, otherwise today world must not have been talking about women empowerment and all such issues.Here I'm not defaming them but I think we cannot put them on same track on which we run as we both are different and its all quite natural.And even if we run on same track of life there will be certain difference on many aspects of life,on some they'll be better than us and on some we will be better, so that's quite natural.Not we nor they should expect everything on exact lines comparison wise.

And yes some immature persons of course majority male ones and might be some woman as well will take advantage,let themselves in fantasies and sort of other nonsense,but still I think that can be well avoided.

But they themselves must avail everything what they should.So if they feel comfortable and ease to access a separate group then its ok. And we as man must support them as its all mutual stuff.If nature supports this, then we must also do the same.

Hope I got your point right?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015