Why does 4chan still exist?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bingles, May 26, 2023.

Tags:
  1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Radical feminism is pretty homogenous compared to mainstream liberal feminism. Most of these women you see invited into platforms and speaking publicly are in fact libfems, not radfems. Radfems are often marginalised because they don't soften their tone nor back off from their position on something they see as harmful to women.

2. she-dernatinus

Bon appétit. Thanks for checking on us.

3. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

at exactly 7:12 PM GBT 11/4/28 I am going to eat a cheese toasty in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico in the presence of His Holiness The Pope

4. she-dernatinus

What a lucky dude you are. Tell the pope we say hi.

Bingles likes this.
  5. It wasn’t meant to be witty it was mean to show that women are on some level attracted to rough sex. What I find interesting is you and other self-described feminists think they’re the gatekeepers of knowledge as to why people behave the way they do or are attracted to certain things. If a woman said she likes rough sex, you’re going to say she suffers from self-hate. You’ll say this because it fits your narrative because your narrative is that you and every woman is a victim of patriarchy. It’s similar in how the LGBTQ community acts as if they speak for all gay people and that anyone who doesn’t follow their ideological line either isn’t gay or is a self-hating gay.

6. she-dernatinus

Well, Tell me then, what can motivate a woman to like sex where she is humiliated by a man ? And how far these motivations stem from, and align with cultural misogyny ?

Our sexual preferences aren't some isolated compartments from our personalities, as they also are shaped by our beliefs and mindset.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
  7. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

The Pope is actually Samuel L. Jackson in disguise.

she-dernatinus likes this.
  8. You have been visited by the funny yellow nacho dog. Comfy late night snacking and cheese dreams will come to you, only if you post "It ain't easy being cheesy" in the thread.

[​IMG]

Bingles likes this.
  9. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

If a Polish man is polishing his nail polish bottle, is he Polish polishing polish?

10. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

it aint easy being cheesy

UnholyConfessor likes this.
  11. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

12. she-dernatinus

Oh shut up, you're just a cat.

13. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

more than just a cat, i'm a bingles :3

she-dernatinus likes this.
  14. I would love to be able to tell you more; however, unlike you I don’t paint swathes of people with my ideological paint brush so I rely on individuals to reveal their motives for why they like certain things in the bedroom.

I agree and most people’s beliefs and mindset are of more depth than “men bad, men do things because men bad. Women good. Women get hurt by mean men.”

15. she-dernatinus

Ok , the message is understood.

16. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

this conversation has morphed into something entirely different and i am too retarded to understand