done an unforgivable sin planning for suicide

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by krishna _ 1, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Usersamedame

Usersamedame Fapstronaut

these posts just feel like a "woe is me" typa thing. You're 21 as am I, but I ain't stressing over girls. Your friend betrayed you, so maybe sort it out with him man to man? If she ran off like that because of another mans word then she never saw a future with you, she possibly used you for her benefit like validation or financial gain. Dead her and stop your obsession with relationships, its clearly murdering your soul.

2. krishna _ 1

krishna _ 1 Fapstronaut

hey dont talk anything bad about her bro she is an angel

3. Lencho

Lencho Fapstronaut

Don't do it. I'm getting better. I have the same problem. I've been part of this community about 2 years. I know it's hard. And life can suck. I have 9000 in debt and no job. I barley ha e a place to live. I hate myself at times for having this problem. My girlfriend wants to get married and I'm holding her back, make me feel like sh**. But I'm still fighting. I have hope. There are people with worse fetishes that perhaps permanently hurt a person, and removed. Why wouldn't we be able to? So fight until you do. Keep researching, keep reading. Wouldn't it be amazing to one day be free and maybe help others. Of course, the easy way out it to hurt yourself but honestly, don't be selfish. Even if you feel no one cares about you, you are worthy of love. And there are people that are just as alone as you are that wish they had somebody, like you, to be their friend. Find them. It's not easy, even I haven't found that person in these 2 years. But I have hope I'll be a positive impact to many someday. We just need to focuse and keep fighting this issue. Cheering you on bro!

wenguin1 and Dr.J_76ers like this.
  4. krishna _ 1

krishna _ 1 Fapstronaut

thanks a lot bro for replying i am glad that you are recovering!!!! cheers to you also bro

wenguin1 likes this.
  5. krishna _ 1

krishna _ 1 Fapstronaut

bro is anyone online with these kind of cuckold fantasies? i just want to have a private conversation with ones who overcomed these kind of fantasies

6. Aaleenmirza36000

Aaleenmirza36000 New Fapstronaut

What you resists, persists.
    I say don't think about pink color elephant.
    And your mind is thinking about pink color elephant.
    U got the point?

Dr.J_76ers likes this.
  7. striving4peace

striving4peace Fapstronaut

your aversion to those cuckold thoughts is making it stronger and replaying in your mind. You have to accept the thoughts as a fantasy and is not real. Accept the thoughts and let it play out, just try not to have aversion or block them out.

The more resistance the more persistent the thoughts become. I use to have shameful thoughts too and that's how I overcame them.