Where has the Accountability Partner section gone?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by UnholyConfessor, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Making this thread here because the technical feedback section of the forum is where questions go to die.

What the title says basically. The Accountability Partner section of the forum seems to have completely vanished without warning or explanation. The purpose of this thread is to inform other users that this has happened and to politely as for an explanation as to what's going on from anyone who can give me an answer. While I personally didn't use that section, I know plenty did, and for some it was the main draw of the whole site. It seems insane to just get rid of it.

Once again I find myself asking: What's going on here? Between the forum being closed to new users for nearly 3 months and now this happening, I'm starting to become paranoid and question if the site is being slowly killed on purpose. Maybe that's a little conspiratorial of me but without any proper explanation given as to why things like this keep happening, it encourages ideas to spread that may not be accurate. I encourage anyone who can enlighten me, and the userbase at large, to do so. Thank you.

Mara is back likes this.
  2. It appears some posts from that section have been merged into the Events and Challenges area. Maybe @artifact can shed more light on the merge?

3. I had not noticed that. Seems like a bit of a weird thing to do if I'm being honest.

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  4. Agreed. Maybe they will make Accountability a subsection within the Challenge and Events area?

5. If that's the case then that's fine. We'll have to wait and see but unfortunately I don't expect to get a satisfactory answer.

6. Hey, instead of removing innocuous comments, how about you just answer my questions?

7. Firk

Firk Fapstronaut

Has anyone made progress in finding out what happened to the accountability partner forum?

8. Heard nothing yet, but what's worse, the admins are aware of this thread and instead of answering questions they are deleting comments. I have no idea why it's seemingly so hard for them to just clarify what's going on.

Miolan and En?gmatic like this.
  9. Maybe if you identify as one of them, they will be quicker in giving you an answer. Update your bio. Worth a shot.

10. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Idk what I did tbh wasn’t much elaboration. Though there are legitimate concerns here that should be addressed

11. Already converting to Sikhism as we speak...

12. Idk man I don't think you said anything worth having the comment removed over. Was it because you wrote LGBT the wrong way round? I can't think of how that's offensive but also cant think of anything else.

13. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

I legitimately don’t know. There wasn’t any elaboration to it. I literally laughed when I read it because it proved my theory right so I said lmao and somehow saying lmao is abusive towards a mod, so they threatened me with a ban. It’s funny because I was vocalizing a legitimate concern that many users here have, very respectfully too.

Tbh I really don’t care if they ban me over a little thing like that. Shows how little control they have. Shows how they can’t communicate. Im fortunate in that I was born with a backbone unlike these people.

Prophet Harry and Macoy like this.
  14. Wow, that is incredibly thin-skinned.

15. Same thing happened to me, and I think it's pretty childish of them. I was a member of this site way back in the day and boy has it become a Stasi style forum nowadays.

EmperorLaStrang likes this.
  16. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I remind Takingtwosteps leaved the forum for the same exactly reason, she was an active member, not saying that I liked her but she never was bad or evil, just had a toxic attitude and arrogance during debates but nothing offensive.
    If I'm not wrong they also locked her account for a while for saying something that the mods didn't liked but I don't remember exactly what and she was kinda shocked of this ''Iron heel''.

I mean I remember when I've firstly joined this site in 2019 you could openly talk about everything even if you was wrong.

17. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

Also she-dernatinus was permabanned recently and Cirilla disappeared under mysterious circumstances a few months back. Looks like someone is trying to wipe out femstronauts

LostSon267 and En?gmatic like this.
  18. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I think Cirilla leaving was her decision but I’m not sure since she was back after deleting her account the first time, maybe she don’t like Nofap forum anymore. Now It’s been some months since I don’t see her around here.
    I don’t know Shed that much, I’ve argued with her only 1 time some weeks ago, should be interesting understand why she has been banned.

19. [​IMG]

LostSon267, Semtex and En?gmatic like this.
  20. Yeah, the latest hilarity in the pettiness of those in power on this forum is they removed my profile picture. No explanation. No inbox message on how it violated forum rules. I'm guessing given this forum, I'll never get a response as to why they did it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2023