Santa Claus Exists

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FirefromAbove, Dec 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

If only the OP didn't bring up the banned users... I hope he does understand now why they were banned. It all escalated from there.

2. Oh no! I don't wanna get banned I am leaving. Sorry for @FirefromAbove though... his dream got.....

3. tenor.gif

4. she-dernatinus

It also seems you and the other users want to impose the idea that manospheres aren't as negative and certainly don't validate males' desire for superiority and privilege. But the problem is that you aren't convincing, since most of the evidence, given by none other than the members of these place, goes against your statement.

I also know about that term. But that's only the sidepoint, my main point is that I wanted you to understand that the very man who invented it, and determined the ways to attain it wasn't much of a Übermensch himself. If the one guy who created the term and perfectly was aware of how to reach it as an ideal, couldn't do so, then maybe we can doubt some of its credibility:

- Either the ways Nietzsche established are wrong and it can explain how he ended after following them. And the term itself, and everything Nietzsche related to it, is unreasonable.

- Or, Nietzsche himself is unreasonable and didn't have the capacity to follow the rules he set himself. If this is true, we can easily become critical of him and not idealize his work to the extreme.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  5. she-dernatinus

6. RadiantFalcon382

RadiantFalcon382 Fapstronaut

Wait are they gonna ban me?

7. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

This was not my fault. I only mentioned them you reacted.

8. Haha. You really want to get me banned don't you? Already left this conversation thrice but you keep posting and talking to me when it is dying off.

You do not understand what an ideal means. There is no secret formula to life. It is philosophy not a cooking book.

Think whatever you want, defame me and Nietzsche's work as well, defame the NoFap community as you have so intently done, defame Santa Claus too! Whoever wants to side with you can do so, I could not respect such a person, but look around nobody has. Even if your intial intentions are noble you have become all but that. The reason we spoke to you was to make you understand that we wanted the conversation over, we played your game with high hopes of making you understand how unnecessary and unproductive this all was. I don't care what you think. This is a lost cause. There you go, the post is yours and yours solely. You won, it became about serious and sensible issues, a dark ruin with nobody left. If you want to have a conversation about this, there are surely enough people and places to have them but you choose to do it here. I tell you what you are, you are scared, scared to face the real dark men you talk about, some of them real and some living in your imagination: the raptists, the women beaters, etc... You consider US their allies because we do not fight at your side, I am sorry for having my own identity and for living life the way I want to. But do not blame the OP for this, blame all of us but you, we should have left as soon as you showed your unflinching resolve for drama and questioning others beliefs when they are not harming anybody. We should have left and I do now, that is the very damn philosophy of MGTOW: men going their own way. Now come and play the victim, you are very subtle and able, psychoanalyze me, defame me, I don't care. Goodbye.

Redemptionisrequired and Grovald like this.
  9. she-dernatinus

It's true that these men are scary and worrisome, and that's my whole point. But if you think I don't have the guts to face the real world and the real dark men I speak about, you have no idea...

You totally busted yourself at the moment, since you implied that you think my side is the one opposed to the men you spoke about. How can you qualify yourself for opposing this side I stand for in this case?

That's some good gaslighting you do. Dude, I only point out the flaws in his values and ways of thinking, I am also more concerned by the fact that highly misogynistic, male supremacist platforms idealize him to that point.

I don't think it is arbitrary if they choose any person's work to become their guide.
    I don't think they would choose any random book that wouldn't provide valuable validation for their supremacist ideology, or know they could twist its interpretation to support this narrative.

But it looks like you only are interested in criticism against feminism, while basing said criticism on a minority of these people. Openly and hypocritically dismissing how the vast majority doesn't operate in such a manner. However, for some unsaid reasons, you seem to be blind to the vast majority of Manospheres that overtly support borderline disturbing thoughts, including the MGTOW. You don't want to acknowledge how terrible and hateful they are, for no other reason than them feeling entitled and superior, how would you expect me to interpret your reluctance?

It's true that an ideal isn't something palpable or concrete. However, ideals undeniably reveal personality and psychological traits about the person having them. Based on a person's ideal, we would be able to comprehend how they see the world and themselves, what is the behavior they feel entitled to, what systems they would be likely to support, and know which people are going to pay the extent in case this person's ideals and philosophy translated into the real world.

Ok dude, goodbye to you as well. I wouldn't expect you to answer back.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  10. she-dernatinus

Man, I never said you are at fault. But I think you deserve to know the real reasons they were banned, since they have been asking for it so long.

11. RadiantFalcon382

Alright, I’m putting my foot down. This arguement needs to stop. Now.

13. FirefromAbove

The attack on Christmas must stop NOW :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Resilience 16 and Dioplleo_547 like this.
  14. she-dernatinus

Sorry dude, for derailing your thread. But I would have stopped if some people didn't defend manospheres, I can't let it slip knowing what I already know about those places and how scary and callous their members are.

Resilience 16 likes this.
  15. FirefromAbove

I think you should let it go, the same forces that drove you to your farside of the spectrum drove them to theirs.

I'm going to speak from my own life experience.

The "manosphere" as you put it, for me has always been a place where men can give advice and tell their struggles in "sphere" where other men will understand them. Have I met toxic men? Yes. Have I met toxic women hell yes.

I've never felt accepted by anyone proclaiming themselves to be apart feminist. Both Liberal and Radical. They may preach from a position where they don't want to have supremacy over men and want equality, but that has never been what I have gathered. There has always been this internal hate among them for men and it always comes to the surface through passive-aggressiveness or straight up just saying it.

It's almost like I owe them something for a privilege I have never experienced in my life.

16. RadiantFalcon382

Amen to that. TL;DR- EVERYONE SUCKS LMAOOOO

17. I never believed the war on Christmas was real until Gender politics started derailing a thread about Santa.

Resilience 16 and FirefromAbove like this.
  18. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

really shouldn't defend that woman, her and her husband were rabid nazis(an anti-woman movement) and who know how much they influenced the work of nietzsche after his death, the ubermensch was a central figure in nazi germany and maybe the version of it we have now is not the same as nietzsche in his days if what you said about his fame is true.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  19. RIP page 15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.