Open discussion and question for the women, cold approach

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nfpexperiment, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

@nfpexperiment , Did you cold approach today? Just cold approach bro.

2. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Cold approach, Propably when done properly shouldn't be a problem, simple formula, if you detect she is uncomfortable just say: "have a nice day" and dissappear from the scene, maybe the reason woman don't want to be cold appraoch is because some men has taken it too far, so they have kinda spoiled it for the other men.

3. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

No, women don't like to be approached by strangers, don't do it, it's cringe and very disturbing for them...

Amalenny likes this.
  4. nfpexperiment

Here we go again.....

5. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

Yeah, here we go again with the truth. But I'd rather tell you this than let you live in an illusion... Cause eventually what's gonna happen if you continue cold approaching women, some of them might even press charges against you for being too intrusive and this won't be good nor for her nor for you.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
  6. Continue???

SethLCU and OhWhenThe like this.
  7. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

I've already written

8. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

"Cause eventually what's gonna happen if you continue cold approaching women, some of them might even press charges against you for being too intrusive and this won't be good nor for her nor for you." this is what I wrote

9. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

i reckon he is being ironic

10. I meant: Continue??
    I guess OP isn't even started with his "cold approaching".
    On my question when he approached a lady for the last time, he doesn't give response.

11. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

Oh, he did, but was rejected so many times, he doesn't want to do it anymore

12. Oke. But he never said that here.

13. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

This assumption is based on experiences and logic due to his IQ level and interaction between him and other members of this forum...

14. nfpexperiment

My response is not relevant to the topic in OP. I dont do consistent and quick cold approach that often, meaning u see a woman u like first time and then u approach, that is super hard, seldom I do this. Yes I must still develop this skill, it aint easy. Started the topic to talk about it and gain some moral support or something, they say the first step to solving problem is talk about it.

Rostrock47 likes this.
  15. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

How old are you man?

16. nfpexperiment

Why do u want to know ? Is it relevant ? Cant we talk about the topic only ?

17. nfpexperiment

Regarding cold approach , as a guy it is our job to cold approach, ok, some women dont like it ,ok then leave them alone, to art is to sense if she is comfortable or not, if not leave her alone by saying "have a nice day, goodbeye", you as a man have done nothing wrong, how else is a man suppose to find a girl friend right ? The advice of join a club, church or cooking event etc,it doesn't always work, sometimes there arent any women of your type there, like I said only old and married women go there sometimes. The advice of make friends with other older women so she might introduce u to other single women, is kinda being a coward, and making friends with older women only for the purpose of hoping she will introduce u to other women is not genuine friendship, u are using them old women. Regarding women giving signals to men, it will not happen, why is because women dont want to come over as slutty, imagine if a woman went into a bar and give the guys signals, guys will think she is a slut and women dont want to come over as slutty. So as a man we must cold approach women with or without signals, that is the only way to find out if she is interested in u or not. Another point, Women dont even know themselves how to cold approach guys if they were in the guys shoes, they dont have to, it is not their jobs to cold approach it is the mens job. Just sharing what I heard from youtube videos.

Rostrock47 likes this.
  18. nfpexperiment

Have u cold approached women lately? Are u master in this art? Or are u learning ?

19. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

Age is always relevant

onceaking likes this.
  20. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

No, I only approach women who I know and they know me.

hope4healing likes this.