Open discussion and question for the women, cold approach

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nfpexperiment, Jul 19, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

I know this forum have some woman sometimes but seldom giving feedback, let see if the very few give feedback or not. So here is the question 4 the women. Men can also give their opinion. Open discussion.

So women, do u want to be cold approach without u giving the men signals? Should the men always wait for ur signals ?

By who do u want to be cold approached without u giving signals? By the chads you want to be cold approached ? Not by the average joes ? Can u honestly answer this question ? Ladies, I do see how u react on social media on the chads, how u thirst for them, for exampel some famous actor or singer, I see how you smile at them. I see how some women thirst for Elon Musk on his twitter account. I do see how the women give men with big cars with influence more attention

Can you ladies describe exactly how u want to be cold approached ?

So what is an average joe suppose to do? Wait forever ,die single ? I am a average joe and I seldom receive any signals, not from the stacies and not from the average chicks either, I do sometimes but that is once in the blue month, once in a century to exagarate. I have been single for a long time. The woman that give signals are not my type, like the obese women, I aint obese, I take care of my body or other ethnicities I dont like,I like my own enthnicity, so aint hypocrite like some black women dont want to date black men problem, u have some that dont want to . Why dont average women give me average joe more signals so I can cold approach them ? I dont want no stacy, stacy never gives me signals ever!

My average joes pals and I think many average joes in this forum also aint receiving much signals from women, average joes in this forum please confirm. Even if the average joe is reasonably looking and is a decent guy, they dont receive no signals. I go to many places, to scan the enviroment, I look at the women, they never look back at me. Google ,it is a "pandemic", there are more single men than single women, it is deppresing for men.

Ladies, we have heard some answers from the red pill community, yes it seems misagonist, not gonna put the info here, might get censored, but now we want to hear from you ladies, I am all ears.

Br,
    Nfp

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
    victorrr, Leanmaxxing and Tafi like this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

I honestly doubt women will be able to give you a truthful, objective, answer. Sex and romantic desire is instinctual in a lot of ways, like a mixture of animalistic desire but also wrapped in a divine, romantic, spiritual wrapping paper

I don’t think women on here or anywhere will be able to conceptualize what they really desire deep down

Tafi likes this.
  3. HealingBodyandMind

Like they will say they want certain traits in a man so they look like a lady and their family won’t disown them, but it seems women have to constantly lie in order to not anger their social support system - family and friends - people they can turn to in case of danger

which is why being rich is beneficial to dating … if you are rich, the girl can leave her social support system and just be with the rich man… because even if her friends and family hate her for it… she is still safe because she has a large supply of cash from her new man to keep her secure

But if you aren’t rich… then you will need the girls friends and family to approve of you as well… so in a way, it doesn’t matter if you are rich or famous or not… but if your not rich, then you will need her social support system to like you as well, since you can’t provide 100% entirely for her every need

I’d say dating is more like a war almost… a war … you against society … because society will always want you to not have the girl or to settle for a girl you don’t really like

Tafi likes this.
  4. nfpexperiment

So what you are saying, if you dress rich, designer clothes and shoes ,bugati car, you have beter results cold approaching?

5. nfpexperiment

I want to hear from the women themselves, let them prove the opposite of redpill, you know what the redpill community says, it is mostly men and some say redpill is misagonist.

6. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I’m way older than you guys. But I know my daughters and what they do and do not like. None of us like strange men coming up to us. None of us cares what you look like( Ted Bundy was attractive) it makes us uncomfortable because we don’t know you. My daughters have only dated men that were in their social circle. From school, work, church etc.

7. HealingBodyandMind

I believe so, yes

8. nfpexperiment

But what if there are not enough women there ? I am not at school no more, working adult. Church and other churches, old peopel, married people, single moms. Work , married and commited people. So what is a single guy suppose to do, wait forever? It is a sausage fest in all events.

Leanmaxxing likes this.
  9. nfpexperiment

Regarding looks I see you ladies thirsting for the chads, on social media, check the comments there, dont see that happening with average joes.

10. nfpexperiment

Talked to a woman on social media, asked her what she thought of jason momao, i see their thirst reaction, dont see that happening to average joes.

11. Psalm27:1my light

Omg, get off social media. Nothing is real on there, how do you not understand that?? You know some comments are bots right?

12. Psalm27:1my light

And I think he’s disgusting so….

13. nfpexperiment

No, there was a chad boxer in my country, seeing the ladies thirst for him.

14. nfpexperiment

No,not bots, I have them as fb friends, so they are real persons, and some I know a little, I see them thirsting for the chads.

15. nfpexperiment

Why do u think the film, fifty shades of grey is so popular in the woman ? When it was in the cinemas here, it was packed with thirsting women, I heard from others, the women made loud thirst comments during film, I didnt watch the movie.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
  16. nfpexperiment

Another popular chad movie is , 365 days, popular phrase with the woman, "are you lost baby", I see them woman thirsting when making jokes.

17. nfpexperiment

Well mabye you are an exception, why did Auqamen was a box office hit, they say because of the thirsting woman.

18. Someone mentioned it above, and I have to agree: women don't generally like being cold approached by men in general. In fact, most people don't like being solicited period.

For example, imagine how annoying it when Jehovah's Witnesses come knowcking on one's door, trying to convert them to their strand of Christianity. Meanwhile, door-to-door salesmen are annoying, because - like the Jehovah's Witnesses, they are offering/selling a product that you don't want and didn't ask for. However, if you see an advertisement for something you do want, then you'll be much more receptive when you come across it. In fact, you'll be actively searching for it.

Although I'm not a woman, I wasted 17 years of my life approaching women (warmly and coldly), hoping that something would blossom from it. Suffice to say, it was all for nothing, and I was rejected every time.

You seem to be asking this question over and over on this forum, but the answer will always be the same: it's best to let attracted women approach you, or find some way to get your attention. There's no point in wasting your time randomly walking up to strangers; a practice that is generally seen as socially unacceptable in most developed countries. In fact, where I live, some malls have banned guys who cold approach, because the women themselves complained (clearly, those men were ugly).

If you're asking these questions because you want to meet women, then I understand your frustration. In western culture, men are constantly told that every venue people are most likely to visit is inappropriate for meeting women. Some malls, workplaces and schools ban it altogether, and it's pretty obvious why in most cases: women don't want to be approached by men they aren't attracted to. If every guy on earth was a so-called chad, these laws wouldn't really exist in the first place.

If you have to do so much cold approaching, and you're still single, that means you're unattractive. I realized that five years ago, and I deeply regret not learning it sooner. At least I learned to not waste my own time, subjecting myself to a scenario that always left me miserable, depressed and self-hating in the end.

Rostrock47 likes this.
  19. nfpexperiment

Yes I can understand a little I suppose, one time a obese women kinda cold approach me, I froze because I am not into obese women and second it happens seldom that woman approach me so I did not know how to act, I was silent but not impolite, but afterwards I thought I should have been nicer. But I was planning to just do some cold approach, say:"hey u look nice today, is everything ok ?", keep the distance, If she seems uncomfortable, I would say, "have a nice day" and leave.

20. May I ask how long you've been doing this? I mean, it sounds like you've been doing this for a long time, and yet here you are. Sorry friend, but I don't think this plan of yours is working. You should consider that when women are polite and friendly, that isn't always a sign of interest.

As for the obese woman: Assuming she was genuinely attracted to you, maybe that's a sign of the quality of woman you're able to attract. That's not an insult (heck, I attract no one at all), but maybe you should try again with that girl, if she's the only person approaching you. Did you ever see her again?

Psalm27:1my light likes this.