My coworker offered to get me laid on my birthday weekend

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLoneWolf88, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

Il a 35 ans. Ce qu'il fait ne fonctionne manifestement pas.

2. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Exactement

3. Comment se fait-il que tout le monde, spontanément, parle en français ?

Déjà, je pense que c'est une bonne idée. Bon courage à toi, mon ami !

4. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Good luck bro. I personally just want a loyal cute girlfriend but that’s impossible to find… nothing ever lasts…

GrittyRunning likes this.
  5. TheLoneWolf88

I can't find one because this burden won't leave my head. I have to do it to clear my thoughts

6. I think realistically if you end up going through with this (and I'm not saying you should or not) you'll realize that sex without connection may as well be masturbation. Like yeah it probably feels good but there's nothing beyond that.

Like, don't get me wrong, I understand it. I'm a virgin too and I crave sex at any point I get beyond a week on a streak. But when I'm thinking clearly it's the intimacy that I actually want. That feeling that someone actually cares about me and wants to be with me in that way. Maybe that doesn't apply to you but I think it does for a lot of older virgins.

SilentWolfSong likes this.
  7. TheLoneWolf88

I've been single for almost 11 years now. I realize getting a girlfriend might not be in my near future. Sure intimacy sex would be better, but I gotta get this monkey off of my back

8. kondziu

kondziu Fapstronaut

Never do sex with coworkers. Thank me later. Not even with a boss.

Different Priorities: Your coworkers’ primary goal is to further their own career, not to help you achieve your goals. This means that their priorities may be different from yours, and they may not be as invested in your success as you are in theirs.

Professional Boundaries: It’s important to maintain professional boundaries with your coworkers to avoid any potential pitfalls in workplace dynamics especially after having sex. While camaraderie and professional respect are crucial components of a healthy workplace, it’s essential to understand that the friendly dynamics you share with your coworkers primarily revolve around professional common ground and may not translate to a genuine, supportive friendship, sex life or dating outside the work environment.

Promotions and Conflicts: Getting promoted over a work friend can create a professional dilemma. Your work friend may now resent you and even try to sabotage you out of jealousy. They may refuse to follow orders, and you may have a tough time enforcing rules and punishing people who don’t comply with your authority. Similarly, if you have a conflict with a coworker who is also your friend, it can be challenging to navigate the situation without damaging the friendship or your relationship with boss when sex acts with co-workers will be looked out or known.

Fake Corporate Culture: Some people just pretend to be nice in order to take advantage of others. It’s important to be aware of this and maintain a degree of professional detachment to avoid being taken advantage of or exposed to the bosses about your sexual life with your team members.

Personal Life vs. Work Life: It’s important to remember that your colleagues are not your friends. While it’s essential to build relationships with your coworkers and remain on good terms, they’re not true friends. It’s crucial to maintain a balance between your personal life and work life. Never sex with co-workers or chat about anything you dislike in your work. They may tell your boss to wash you out from the work space and take your better paying position instead. She may also fill police report if some kind of a regret comes out from your female coworker after robust sex with you.

I hope this helps!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2023
  9. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

@kondziu it's not sex with his coworker. The opening post said his coworker wanted to take him to NYC to lose it. I can understand how it wasn't clear tho

kondziu likes this.
  10. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

First of all.....are you gay?
    I wouldn't accept his Offering for having Sex with him.
    You can simply say "No"...so what is the Problem?
    Have you kept some secret Feelings for him?
    Your Work Place and their Co-Workers should be definetly a Red Line for you.

I don't know how I would react when this Person is a Woman, who made me this offering but I would refuse such thing as a hetero Man.
    Simply because you want to keep your Job and also I don't want to have Problems with some Man from older Relationships.

11. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

@Krillin1993 it's not sex with his coworker. The opening post said his coworker wanted to take him to NYC to lose it. I can understand how it wasn't clear tho

Krillin1993 likes this.
  12. TheLoneWolf88

No I'm not. He was offering to get me laid with someone else

Krillin1993 likes this.
  13. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

14. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Since there is a fairly good chance of your first time being a rather embarrassing, nerve wracking experience - mine certainly was - i would revise your hesitations about going off to the big city to find someone. Semi anonymous, no mutual friends, ships in the night. Plus women are intrigued by an out of towner, somebody new. Gives you something to talk about too (where you from, how you like NY, etc). Might not seem like much but it will put you and her at ease.

It still might not happen, at least not the first time. But its good to try, if thats what you want.

15. TheLoneWolf88

I've had three prior chances to lose it. I'll try and keep my nerves under control

fredisthebes likes this.
  16. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

English please.

17. TheLoneWolf88

I translated it. It's about how I should find a girlfriend first instead of just a lay

18. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

Sounds like a true Bro.

19. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

Non

20. TheLoneWolf88

I'm on anti anxiety medication. Hopefully that, on top of my current streak, will make it much easier. My nerves were completely shot last time due to overwhelming anxiety