My coworker offered to get me laid on my birthday weekend

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLoneWolf88, Nov 8, 2023.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Granted, it's still a month away, but I have a mix of emotions.

My coworkers know I need it badly. It's something I can't hide. I'll be 35 and I'm still a virgin. Yes they know that too.

I don't know how I actually feel, since the last few years it was offered, he was adamant on dragging me to New York, and I'm very against going into a big city for this.

If he promises to not do that this time, I might be ecstatic.

zap2861 likes this.
  2. I don't understand what the big deal is about still being a virgin. Why are guys so uptight/ashamed about it? I mean, I get being uptight when you're younger because you want to fit in and are afraid of what others will say, but to care when you're in an adult just never made much sense to me. I know plenty of guys who've run through tons of women and guess what?! They're still unhappy people!

Wolves of Wisdom and Cyan Flame like this.
  3. TheLoneWolf88

I crave the experience. I feel I'll have better luck with women once this is out of the way.

Yes, people look at me strange when I come out and say it. More often then not, they don't believe me

Wolves of Wisdom and fusion47 like this.
  4. I would look at you weird if you said it only because there is no reason to say it. How do you even bring that up with people?

I think part of the problem here is your assumption that it will give you better luck with women. The key to women is to not treat them like shit and don't treat them like they're some mythical creature above you.

Everyone farts. Remember that.

fusion47 and onceaking like this.
  5. TheLoneWolf88

I don't just bring it up. If someone asks, I say it. That's when they look at me strange.

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  6. It's still boggles my mind that someone would ask about that. You can always tell them it's none of their business.

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  7. TheLoneWolf88

Look, it's just something I want to do

8. What then is the point of this thread? If you want to lose your virginity and you have a friend that wants to help you, then what is left to talk about? From what I can see, that only leaves your qualms about having it happen in a big city.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2023
  9. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

If you intend to copulate at all, eventually you'll have to begin so why not?

Btw the way you formulated I first thought your colleague wants to have sex with you lol

10. That's a true friend right there.

Don80 and Prophet Harry like this.
  11. TheLoneWolf88

I work with all guys lol. I appreciate the offer though

12. TheLoneWolf88

I've been waiting years for the moment to happen. I had three prior chances to hand in my card, and I screwed each one of them up

13. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Id say take him up on the offer. Get rid of it.

Its clearly a heavy weight on your shoulder. Either you’ll do it and regret it or not do it and regret. Either way misery is a potential outcome

GrittyRunning and 500 like this.
  14. TheLoneWolf88

I honestly don't care if it's not all fireworks like everyone says. Yes, it is a massive burden to me and I want to get it out of the way. I can just imagine once it's gone that I will be the happiest I've been since I was a kid

15. EmperorLaStrang

You'll probably feel less weight. You should go with your coworker.

16. TheLoneWolf88

As long as he promises not to drag me to New York. I wish to stay local

17. EmperorLaStrang

I went to boston recently. I hate cities. I had a good time. I understand the apprehension in going to NYC, that place is a dump, but you'll probably be in the part of NYC tailored towards partying.

18. TheLoneWolf88

He's saying he'll bring New York to me. I'm weary as this guy is a little sketchy to begin with.

19. EmperorLaStrang

Prolly means he's going to bring the party to you.

20. sandra5

sandra5 New Fapstronaut

bonjour
    je suis désolé que ce soit de cette façon que tu souhaites découvrir le goût du plaisir. pourquoi pas te chercher un copain ou un petit ami avec qui vous pourrez vous envoyez en l'air en partageant en même tant de l'amour. ce que ton collègue veut te faire découvrir c'est juste de la passion et pour c'est un jeu à grand regret. cherche à briser cette viginité avec quelqu'un que tu aimes et qui t'aime aussi. n'entre surtout pas ce jeu

Macoy likes this.