I relapsed after 103 hardmode semen retention days and lost my Aura :(

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Positive path, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Positive path

Positive path Fapstronaut

Brothers, I have completely lost all the super powers I gained on my longer Streak, such as female attraction, respect from guys, etc etc is completely gone, I only relapsed once to an hour long Pmo session and then ejaculated once , after 103 days of hard mode, regretted what I did,

Therefore I started my new clean Streak 6 days ago with the hopes to never relapse again.

However the loss of superpowers is obvious,

Is there a time frame of when will the lost powers be returned?? I want to be on my A game again.

Kindly advise Thanks

JS44471, Nafees, MasturTainer and 2 others like this.
  2. Positive path

I'm having a melt down. I got zero attention at work today. It's killing me..

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  3. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Can you describe more about the benefits? What happen within the 103 days?

4. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

At most I would say you have lost a week of abstinence. You would have to fap many times to fully deplete your sperm cells from maximum capacity.

Thing is with the 'superpowers' they come from your internal state. If you're not feeling confident on a day it doesn't matter how long you've abstained for then your body language is going to reflect that and people are going to respond to it. Usually what happens when you abstain you start to feel good and attractive then you carry yourself differently.

So this is you. Do you think women will be attracted to this vibe, or that men will respect you?

Prime36, JLD, brahmacarya and 2 others like this.
  5. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

It's easy to get down, depressed, dejected and discouraged after relapsing after such a long streak. I think subconsciously we tend to identify our insecurity with our streak, such that when the insecurity takes us into a relapse, we feel our whole internal and external world demolished. Not so. Like a poster above mentioned, it's a temporary stumble and I'm sorry to say, fall, but you just have to get back up. You didn't lose the entirety of your seed. In fact, your body began to manufacture more almost right away.

103 days is a great streak. Shows you can do it. Identify what caused you to trip up and fall, and be more aware to counter it next time.

Don't worry. It's not even the loss of your streak and supply that caused people to dismiss you; it's probably more likely their reaction to your feeling sorry for yourself. I empathize with you; I sincerely do. I'm in a 90+ day streak at the moment, and would hate to relapse. I would be as paranoid as you. But I just gotta do the internal reasoning I said above (were I to relapse), and carry on.

Also noteworthy is that if you've gotten a high streak going, such as you had, and you feel good otherwise, consider asking out a girl. If you don't feel good about yourself outside of your streak, work on yourself and reconcile all your energies to their Best.

Be well.

6. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

"Thing is with the 'superpowers' they come from your internal state. If you're not feeling confident on a day it doesn't matter how long you've abstained for then your body language is going to reflect that and people are going to respond to it."

Yes, can confirm this 100%. It is not a linear path upward no matter how long you are retaining. Just this past week I hit a downturn in my confidence after several weeks on the up even though I am 17 months retaining and going strong. There was really nothing I could attribute the slump to other than drinking a little more alcohol in the prior few days than has become my new normal. Realizing what that mini relapse (albeit with a different vice) did to me emotionally and physically gives me new motivation to get back on track and also reminds me that most of us have at least one other weakness besides M/women/sex and even when we have a good handle on that one the secondary one can emerge.

You slipped up, it happens. Take away the lessons and get back on a new streak. All the best.

7. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

It is all in your head.

Squire likes this.
  8. MasturTainer

MasturTainer Fapstronaut

Did you get sick after the relapse?

Positive path likes this.
  9. Positive path

LOL if you don't believe in the semen retention Aura, then what are you doing on this forum bro?

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  10. Positive path

Yes mate, got diarrhea and digestive issues the next day, weak legs, blurry eyes, and severe depression.

11. MasturTainer

MasturTainer Fapstronaut

Interesting. I relapsed after a 20 day streak on March 10th, and immediately got sick... I believe ejaculation effects the immune system

12. Positive path

Yup
    Specifically Pmo Orgasm has a strong negative effect on body, and mind.

I had one after 103 days and it literally ruined me.

I got robbed by an illusion, weak pathetic orgasm, that made me sick, robbed me from my glow, took away the light in my eyes, I just felt so depressed and awful and kept asking my self why I did that?

13. Positive path

However I've experienced that ejaculation during a nocturnal emmisons is not that depleting.

MasturTainer likes this.
  14. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

I believe in the benefits but i don't believe that a relapse ( not binging) will take away all your gains. Not possible.

A Conqueror likes this.
  15. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

It will take you exactly 103 days for u to feel like u felt at 103 days streak. Realistically a small bit longer, because u will be older.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO REALIZE AND REMEMBER.

There is no shortcut to get back there faster. Ive learned the hard way, this is the truth Ive realized and you should let that sink in.

Next time, when u at 200 or 300 days, remember... because that 30 second bliss of ejaculation, will cost you almost a year of time, to get back.

Its brutal.

16. Positive path

AGREE. it's Absolutely brutal mate.

17. Positive path

The way I see it, semen retention, nofap, no pmo, is a life long battle with life and death consequences.

Slider8 and Legacy of Lost Soul like this.
  18. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Yes. It feels to me, the longer streaks I get, the more my body reacts to a ejaculation. I remember when I foolishly ended my 300 days streak with a girl, it completely destroyed me. Mentally, physically...

Its like our body and mind finds this new equilibrium in NoFap, where it learns to run on semen and energy circulation and the ejaculation abrubtly ends this cicle.

Than it needs to find a new equilibrium fast, and untill it catches on, oh boy...

I looked 10 years older in a mirror..felt really bad. Old sores hurt again, some joints disease which was in remission re-emerged again... energy was gone, attraction, willpower... its so painful to go thru that.

Stay strong, the worse will pass in 2 weeks, in 1 month it will be almost ok, but truth is.... it takes 103 days at least to feel like u felt at 103 days streak.

becomingreat and Positive path like this.
  19. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It is battle only in the beginning when you are learning the ropes, after that it is more of a skillful navigation very much akin to driving a car on the new road and later on the same road after many journeys,the condition is -the learning must be active, with self improving and application of what you learned at the very next time you 'drive'.

Positive path likes this.
  20. Positive path

This Mate

Beautiful mate, it's almost like you speak from my mind. You nailed it, precisely

But be careful some will think it's just all made up in your head.