Have you accepted that "Its Over Bro" ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FormerLeatherneck, May 6, 2023.

1. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

I have, and theres something very freeing about it, almost therapeutic, cathartic, and cauterizing to the soul.

I have wanted to find someone my whole life and being in true love. I've been in a couple of relationships and one of them i have got a child from.

Theres a great Paul Westerberg song where the lyric goes "I'm in love with someone that doesn't exist keep looking for them everywhere i go i'm in love with something that doesn't exist as far as i know". Thanks for reading.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

You have a child? Any chance of getting back together with the mom?

It doesn’t have to be over. The “love fantasy” idea isn’t sustainable anyways. We can’t always feel like that otherwise we would never get any work done or go to the grocery or be able to plan anything for the future

Focus on health cultivation, and continue rebooting. A pure, great happiness can be felt from within, like a childhood joy, pure and happy with no negative energy

Flyflyfly and Buddhabro2.0 like this.
  3. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Yes and Nope, it’s over and thank God, I was a totally different Man when I first met her. I should’ve walked away sooner than the relationship lasted.

Last edited: May 11, 2023
    Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  4. thefuniindian

thefuniindian Fapstronaut

im trying and yet my mind and body still latches on to hope which is tiring. idk why im doing that when its clear its literally over for me lol.

5. Do you want to hear my unusual theory about love? Ok good! I'm sure you said yes. (Leatherneck man barfs a little...)

Love is compatibility + attraction.

You start out with meeting women for the attraction factor.

Then you just talk and find out if they are similar to you.

If you can make a list of 3-7 things that are "musts", then you'll know.

If you meet a woman who ticks all the things in the list that you
    feel the attraction, then you have a winner.

You can't really ask for much more than that, and inho, most people
    don't really need more.

That is where I would start if I were you, to make that list.

This compatibility thing is pretty simple.

Put a smile on your face and try to look at it as a fun thing,
    you'll meet someone.

6. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

I turned my heart and my emotions off to everyone. I don't feel anything anymore. I'm just going through my own journey right now. And that makes me happy. I don't care about anyone or anything anymore just what makes me happy. I've been doing this and it's going pretty good. I don't even think about my streak and I've messed up around a girl I like saying something corny but I'm alright. That's the beauty about throwing all care away, you have more processing power in your brain to think about other stuff