Gaining weight

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ranger-, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

I can do 10 pull ups, at least I used to do. Sometimes I struggle with the bags. I always feel tired and I have headaches very often.

2. Matrofe

Matrofe Fapstronaut

Alright.The best scenario is getting a coach especially if the person has knowledge about training,diet if coach is out of place and you want to make it by yourself then the strategy is a bit harder but possible.Firstly you have to train the muscles with exercises that engage all possible muscle in one drill , at least twice a week to show the body that there is need to increase the mass otherwise the body thinks he does not need more mass muscle if all he is doing is some walks, even better could be doing something that naturally prompt the body to increase muscle mass like martial art, some climbing,even doing short sprints so-called intervals.Without the training you can`t get anything but fat.As far as eating there is one law, the closer to natural form the food is the better, it will be better to eat two apples than drink juice of 10 apples.When it comes to your tiredness, well if you make the 4000 calories in clear way then the doctor or at least some blood tests are indeed to do, to know where you have deficiency but if you make the 4000 by pizza and whatnot famous dirt food then it is plain why you may feel that way.Headaches could be from irregular sleep pattern, not getting the sunlight, or just stress itself, best remedy is through giving the head enough of healthy fat and drinking the water with lemon.If you have everything in check then you should also do some tomograph, once per years it won`t hurt anyone.

3. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

Hello, thank you for your advice. I said that I would not train but I couldn't, I started to do calisthenics. Headaches and tiredness are not because of eating too much, I got illness. I have been visiting doctors but they cant find the reason. Tomorrow I got appointment in ENT doctor. When I do sport my throat hurts like hell but I still do sport. I think its not asthma because I have been taking Asthma spray for months and its not helping.

4. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

I started to gain weight again:D:D

I am 54 kg now :cool::D