Gaining weight

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ranger-, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

Hello guys, how are you doing?

Last week I started to eat 4000 calories in a day to gain weight and till now I almost gained 2kg. My goal is to be 60kg till new year (I am 52.8kg right now).

Do you know any food that is high in calories?

Have a good day.

2. You mean bulking? Or are you very skinny?

3. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

I am very skinny, I am trying to gain weight. We could say both, bulking and skinny.

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    you should work out,cause onnce you discover a wieght gain diet that puts the wieght on you ,the wieght well keep gaining then you become too much. heres a tip i dont know how well it works, only eat three meals a day absolutely no snacking in between, you should be starving to death before a meal, then eat as fast as you can as much a you can ,(its not how much we eat that turns the hunger singal off in our brains, it runs on a timer, you can eat as fast or slow as you want ,that timer stays the same speed, then when timer is up it tells your brain that your full) so when gaining, eat fastm losing wieght,eat slow, each meal should contain all basic food groups, the last meal should be close to your bed time,that way your body wont digest it properly and it well store fat, due to the fact your not active before night, have a smoothie with every meal, smoothies stretch your stomach thus you feel more hungry again afterwards, drink carbonated water ,carbonated drinks activate your hunger hormones, i work out all week, i snack every two hours so that i dont get too hungry, i gain 1 1/2 -2 lbs a month , only because i work out, or do what every man does and get into relationship with woman, woman are obsessed with feeding men ,i dont know why, i work with females and they are always giving me food everyday, omg

LostSon267 likes this.
  5. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

I decided not to work out till I am 60 kg. I didnt know that out hunger runs with a timer, most of the time I eat very slow. I drink lot of milk. Relationship is something unknown to me, never tried to get into a relationship. Some girls tried to start something with me but I just said no but will try and I think I will utterly fail hahahaah

{Ananta} likes this.
  6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    peopel are forever asking me, why am i so skinny?, they wish they were skinny like m,or i should eat more?, or dont i eat enough? so i researhed why im so skinny

7. I'm skinny too and struggle to gain weight. It's probably a combination of metabolism and genuinely not eating enough. I'd be concerned if with 4000 calories you still weren't gaining weight but thankfully you are.

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Bon appétit! :D

9. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

Same, they wish they could change my metabolism with theirs. They only say eat more :D

10. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

Yeah, thankfully. Today when I weighted myself I was 53.3 kg. I weight myself every morning after I take out everything of my stomach

11. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

Thanks mate

12. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i forgot to mention, when your snacking every two hours, your metabolism is in motion, thats why when people see skinny people eat alot they ask where does all the food go,

13. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    this is all body science i read , and researched ,i got it all down to a science by using science on why iam skinny as hell

14. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I’m vegetarian and kinda skinny (65-70kg max.), I’m also a sport guy + My brain is lost in thoughts and It cannibalizes every energy

15. If you sit and play Starfield you can gain weight for sure.

{Ananta} likes this.
  16. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Infinite quests

17. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

You better be lifting weights like a maniac, otherwise all you'll gain is going to be fat

18. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I used to be skinny hard-gainer but in my early-mid 20s my metabolism changed and now I'm close to 100 kilos and about 30% bodyfat. Not great!

19. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

I started to lose weight again although I am still eating over 2500 calories everyday :mad::mad::mad:

{Ananta} likes this.
  20. Matrofe

Matrofe Fapstronaut

How do you feel with your body? Are you strong enough to do for example 10 pull ups or you lack the strength or weight your own weight on bench( I know that you said that you were not about to train till 60 kg) but the strength , do you have struggle in things like bags from shop? Do you have headaches or you feel faint during the day or lack of energy? I ask beacuse as you may know it is even better to be underweight that having normal weight and half of it on stomach.