Bored most of the time

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by UnholyConfessor, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Yeah I am just venting. I think a lot of men suffer in silence with the exact same issue I have and the sad reality is nobody cares, or at least the people who do can't actually help. If I was able to hang out with the people I knew online I wouldn't have this issue but sadly in real life I struggle a lot. I last did something with a friend in real life in late 2019, when we went to go watch a movie. Since then I can literally feel myself becoming stupider over time. More depressive and emotional. I'm so trapped by inertia I can't even conceive of not being like this, which I know is a horrible mindset.

Volunteering is a good idea, thanks. I didn't think of that actually. I understand what you're saying, I often take on the problems of others because I really do enjoy helping people and making others happy.

hope4healing, Macoy and Warfman like this.
  2. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Yeah I'm hip!

3. Someday, a rain will come and wash all the scum off these streets.

Semtex likes this.
  4. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Yeah this autumn-winter period is really shit, I’m extremly bored too and it feels like there is no purpose on Earth…maybe reading the Star Rover of London will gave me the will of meditate and live other lifes.
    It’s true that we need to find something new to make oursef busy but idk it’s just boring this period…isn’t possible to just read, write, exercice and watch a computer screen all day. Till the begin of spring I’m almost in your same situation Unholy Confessor.

5. I actually like Autumn and Winter but I live in a city so I can't enjoy it. Smackheads roam the streets, everything is grey and bleak. I can't even enjoy the leaves on my walks because the local council disposed of them all because some dumbfuck might trip on them and sue.

En?gmatic likes this.