Anyone like Football??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nl ur, Dec 22, 2023.

1. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Yeah but I mean for illegal camping stay hide in their property for 1 night (like in a wild territory) and leave it clean without trash the next day.

2. NfBigGlP

NfBigGlP Fapstronaut

I think clothes were not as easy to come by and expensive. So people didn’t have many like we do now.

{Ananta} likes this.
  3. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

I think that depends for what the land is used. Still as far as I am aware there is a lot of public land you can camp on.

4. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Yeah but you have to pay 20 bucks every day, when I do this I live like a homeless, and being a homeless as I do is expensive lol

NfBigGlP likes this.
  5. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

Wait you have to pay 20 dollars to camp on public land?

En?gmatic likes this.
  6. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

No, private properties that we call “camping places”, some people could gave you their garden for free sometime if you ask, not the camping places that wants to capitalize. I’ve also been invited as a guest inside homes as a guest sometime, but I’m talking of public camping where you have to pay 15-20-25…for camping, since some places are Illegals. Croatia for example is a gestapo place in summer and hard to camp illegally since Police come to search you, at least in the touristic places like Dalmatia.
    There are some countries in Europe where you can camp everywhere, especially in Scandinavia or the Baltic States (Also Scotland, Albania and Turkey), but you have to be 150m from private buildings.

{Ananta} likes this.
  7. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

O yeah dalmatia is really bad currently. Tourism really destroyed that place

{Ananta} likes this.
  8. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

Used to watch all the important games in the past, but these days don't have much time for that. Trying to get back to my normal life and already found some important information in this UK Writings review https://uktopwriters.com/review-ukwritings/. Hopefully the service is good and i can concentrate on my other tasks and enjoy the life a little more.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024