You are missed

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KevinesKay, Apr 16, 2023.

1. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Akeakua and KevinesKay like this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I recently noticed Virtual_Alpen_Grenadier has deleted his profile which is a shame. While I didn't always agree with him he was able to express his opinion without being a jerk.

Meshuga, Warfman and KevinesKay like this.
  3. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

I didn't know this. I liked him too. Thanks for sharing this.

Warfman and onceaking like this.
  4. Rokudaime

Rokudaime Fapstronaut

A girl on this forum who used to listen to my rant when I was last active on this site in 2021.
    She used to say don't feel lonely as she was here in case I needed someone to talk to. Also one of the most polite fapstronaut as well.

Gabriel Knight and KevinesKay like this.
  5. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

He said he was going to delete his account after he reached 90 days.

I hope that was the case. I liked him.

KevinesKay likes this.
  6. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

@FacingmyDemon

You are missed.

Eleodes likes this.
  7. I think Bob is back. He’s moved his journal to the 50s forum.

KevinesKay likes this.
  8. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

Yes he is. I'm glad. Thank you

TGAguy likes this.
  9. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

@Yambo I haven't heard from you for a long time now and we've been very good friends, we even had this thing where we're Goku and Vegeta...

KevinesKay likes this.
  10. Jonnyoso

Jonnyoso Fapstronaut

Fr€€dom was the first guy here I really seemed to connect with, he was into music and art, he worked with children, was very humble and encouraging. I miss you fr€€dom.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  11. One thing I've noticed is the amount of posts made by prominent accounts that have seemingly been banned compared to other forums I've frequented. It's honestly strange how many there are, like was there some Night of the Long Knives shenanigans going on on this forum?

12. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Holy sh!t, I was just perusing through the NoFap threads & came across your post... it's me Fr€€dom! Sorry I haven't been in contact man, looks like you haven't been active for 23 days. Let me know when you're back & we can catch-up etc :)

Ghost️, White Sheep and KevinesKay like this.
  13. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

I miss @Jonnyoso too. When he deleted his journal, I thought he was a goner. But you reassured me that he's not.

@Jonnyoso ,
    I know what it's like to train-wreck a marriage. But never give up on yourself. While others won't forgive you, you can forgive yourself and receive God's forgiveness. And you can come out of this a better man, a better version of yourself so that when new relationship opportunities arise, you will be less apt to screw them up. Hoping to see you again

14. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Miss @ Coffee Candy was the best girl pal I've had. She encouraged me to be more open. We both agree on showing our real identity on Nofap at the same time. It was fun.
    You are missed CoffeeCandy!

I'll mention my huge list sone other day.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    KevinesKay, Orphan, onceaking and 2 others like this.
  15. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

upload_2024-4-8_5-22-5.gif

Odelshorn, KevinesKay and Plan ㋛ like this.
  16. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

I came back here and found hardly any of the old members. I do miss @Kenzi, I had a lot of great conversations with her. She was big presence in the partner support section, and I think her husband was on here too. Same with @D . J . His welcoming of all the new members was legendary stuff.

Ah, the good old days. You could even have usernames with swear words…it was an exciting time. People weren’t so easily offended.

17. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

:p

GS.jpeg

18. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

Odelshorn, GhostRider@11 and Plan ㋛ like this.
  19. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I actually got into a fight with her but I apologised the next day. I was in a bad mood and took it out on her. She was very understanding in the message I sent her.

I had some good conversation with her about sports and history.

Orphan, White Sheep and Ghost️ like this.
  20. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

@JoMan - He was not that much active on forum, he didn't post much, the only reason he contacted me was to get help in navigating the forum. I won't say he was one of the few but he was the only one with whom I had long conversations, but he was the only one. We had so much in common, we used to motivate each other. This was not his first account, earlier he had an account by superjo name, but he deleted it and left for good, then months later he relapsed and was back with this new account, but then I left this site for a year. And now when I am back, he is gone.

Since, he is not here. I hope that means that he was able to overcome this addiction. I am happy for him. Good bye my friend.

KevinesKay and White Sheep like this.