the sith order (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Khufu, Jan 21, 2022.

1. you mean this:
    [​IMG]

I just put it yesterday.

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    d65701a0e65c61fa279e891a5ba4f68b.jpg
    after 7 days ive relapse again, those pesky jedi sabotaging the plans to create the greatest empire

Attached Files:

Cole96 likes this.
  3. keep going, guys

it will get better

{Ananta} likes this.
  4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    relapsed last night then again moments ago, what is even going on with me, need to get off this binge .It's making me panic a bit this time.

Cole96 likes this.
  5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    a fellow darth has fallen, (deleted account) but why i wonder? keep the force strong fellow darths, today i relapse but tomorrow i rise

Cole96 and Percy_Jackson like this.
  6. That was Perseus Jackson. Sad to see him leave :/

Keep going, guys

Things will get better :emoji_pray:

{Ananta} likes this.
  7. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i seem to be experiencing withdrawals, irritability, hyperactiviy , sort of insomina, takes awhile to fall alseep then when i manage to fall asleep im waking up 3-4 days a night, i only get around 4-5 hours sleep a day, im hyperactive all day, hyperactive is a symptom depression, depression feels like a shadow that follows me around an when i just sit around doing nothing, it wraps its tentacles around me making me feel paralyzed,so i find the strength to get back up and i have no choice but to stay busy all day till bedtime,everything feels sooooo boring to me, watching tv or reading my fav novels, so boring , i get up an stay pacing around, convining myself not to give into any sexual related activity, its 7pm im gonna finish watching cowboys an aliens then go for walk then head to library do some homework

Cole96 likes this.
  8. I understand how you feel, buddy

It will get better

If it is too hard for you, maybe you can try M'ing without anything else in intervals. Just like a drug addict would take less doses over time till their body no longer craves it.

That way you slowly phase out of its effects.

And by M'ing I mean just do it quickly to release the chemicals, then move on to your tasks. And do so after an interval. Like every 2 weeks. Then you can keep extending it.

A lot of your symptoms are normal, so you can just wait it out; but if it blocks you too much, maybe this can be an option. That's what I'm trying now after spending a week paralyzed mentally.

Hope you get better :emoji_pray:

{Ananta} likes this.
  9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    thanks for reaching out brother, unfortunately ive done the dirty deed last night.I viewed P not even that long, i didnt even touch myself, had O instantly, im a lil panic as to not fall into a binge .Once urges get strong again i well stay on the straight an narrow

Cole96 likes this.
  10. Day 5

IK this weird me saying this put I felt telling this. This thread honestly made me change my perspective in terms of virginity. Before this thread I danced with the idea that I should wait till marriage. Put I thought it was stupid that I should spent my early 20s & Mid 20s On trying to get a highest body count that I could and then settle with a girl. Put then I've seen this thread It made me think how of a waste of time would be me sleeping with women who I would completely forget they exist in a matter of days. That I should rather put time on myself in improving myself in different ways. That I should also find a girl who I really care and that have similar values as me.

[​IMG]

also 5/501

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2022
    {Ananta} likes this.
  11. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    ill pass on a tip, a woman knows under the first week or day even if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you, they well either ask u to marry them or give big hints for you to marry them. Unfortunately, the way woman work is when they are in long term relationships beyond a year an they are not married, he is only an assesory to her till she finds the one she truely wants, woman can't stand being single so they bounce from relationship to relationship til they find a worthy man to marry.you well know if shes the one right a way, just stick to nofap. Woman are pros at handling break ups, break ups are devastating on both parts , its just a womans side she has tons of girl friends to talk about it to, as a guy well just go an drink or get high an let it rot in their hearts an not talk about it.

Percy_Jackson likes this.
  12. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    woman are the greatest exsistance an i know that special one your searching for is searching for you to brotha

Percy_Jackson likes this.
  13. examples I'm curious

{Ananta} likes this.