BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Welcome to the challenge! 133 days are a great progress. You can do it again :) Good luck

2. Day 16 of 90 (Longest streak broken on August 18, 2017).

Counter says 15 days atm, but in about an hour it'll turn. Congratulations to everyone who has stuck with it so far and also to everyone who has slipped but got back up on the horse.
    Congratulations on 54 days green frog!

3. Day 18 of 90 (Longest streak broken on August 18, 2017).

A few passing temptations, but I'm staying on guard. Checking in here is helping me to keep my eye on my goals.

Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  4. DragonAwper

DragonAwper Fapstronaut

5. Day 12/52 (October 18, 2019)

6. Day 6/62 (October 1, 2016)

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  7. Relapsed here again on Day 6. I'm out, sorry all.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Sorry to hear you relapsed. You can leave if you want to but you’re always welcome back. :)

9. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

10. I'm feeling really bad. Trying to stay strong and to realize that what little distraction/comfort pmo would offer would pale in comparison to how bad ruining my streak would feel, and also trying to keep in mind the reason I'm doing all this in the first place. I have big goals that nofap is helping me to achieve and even though it's very hard to concentrate on actively perusing them at this moment because of the heartache, I know that I can at least set myself up for success for when I'm feeling better by abstaining from pmo while I can now.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  11. Sorry you’re going through such a difficult time. You’re right, abstaining from PMO can be a positive in your life. Hold fast to this goal. PMO will make you even more miserable. Hang in there, life will get better.

12. Nice job on two weeks!

13. Thanks bro:)