BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Welcome @The Unbeatable , thanks for joining. :)

2. green_frog

green_frog Fapstronaut

I cann't participate in your challenge, because I'm on my first streak ever ^^

But it is helpful to read all the advice given here! Thanks to all.

Regarding your question:

I read this in the Bible just now:

Luke 11, 24-26
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+11:24-26&version=NIV

Sure, all that "procrastination and psychological" - reasoning and so on is true, but at the same time:
    When you just look at the facts (and some journals here in nf) the spiritual explaination fits.

In Mark 9:28-29 Jesus advices praying (and fasting) against demons that are too persistent:
    for the whole story:
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+9:21-29&version=NIV

By the way:
    Listening/singing along to worship music is like praying, too.

I wish you all the best!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  3. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I join! I want to make new lifetime record of nofap hardmode

Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  4. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

5. Relapsed here on Day 5. So frustrated because I really want to compete in this challenge and beat my longest streak. Sorry to all.

6. It’s not a race, my man. Don’t be sorry to us. You’re doing great. Let’s keep grinding.

7. I agree with @Tiger uppercut! , it’s not a race. We’re all actively working to achieve our best streak yet. I’m sure many if not all of us will take more than one try to accomplish this :).

8. elias18

elias18 Fapstronaut

9. I'll get back on this horse. Thanks for allowing me to keep going on this challenge. FYI, I will be gone for the holidays and won't be posting again until Monday so if you don't hear from me that's why. I hope everyone has a good holiday.

Day 1/62 (October 1, 2016)

10. ReclaimingControl80

ReclaimingControl80 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the invite and didn't mean to respond so late. My longest streak was 133 til snapping it on the last day of June 2019. I DEFINITELY want to get back to this number and beat it again, as I've struggled to since this time. Due to a relapse this evening, I am going to reset my tracker. Also plan to begin journaling again on a daily basis as I have vowed to do prior as this has been the most effective resource for me. Let's ALL be determined to grow stronger on our climbs to 90+ days once again!