Why I'm not having Hookups

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Tigerdude, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Tigerdude

Tigerdude Fapstronaut

As I've said before, I really want a girlfriend. But with romance, whether you wait to get married or you're dating someone who doesn't want to get married, sex is almost inevitable.

And in today's world, so many people simply want to do it. To the point where many indulge in hookup culture, swinger events, etc. A culture I'm not indulging in.

I refuse to get into hookups for two reasons.

1. It's meaningless: You can do it with as many people as you want, but in the end, it'll be meaningless because you simply only care about fornication.

2. STDs: Hooking up with people all the time is asking to get an STD.

And while we're on the subject, I'll go over my rules for doing it.

1. Be in love with her: When you're in love with someone and you only do it with that person, then it isn't completely out of lust. It also comes from love. And when it comes from love, it strengthens the bond between you two.

2. Be Patient: Never ask for it, don't try seducing her, or anything like that. Simply wait for her to be in the mood. She's got much more to worry about than you do in this regard. Granted, that'll take a while, but it ain't gonna kill you to wait. Plus it'll help build patience.

3. Protection exists, use it: Condoms exist for a reason, use them always. If you don't have one, then use a towel if you get my drift. Basically, no ejaculating on the inside, period. Unless you're trying to reproduce.

KevinesKay likes this.
  2. oceanicintimacy

oceanicintimacy Fapstronaut

Sounds like you're pretty clear on what you want and dont' want!

Tigerdude likes this.