Which sport is great for Fapstronauts ?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Mr.Tony, Feb 18, 2023.

1. To quickly heal - Which sport is great for Fapstronauts ?

Ammar2 likes this.
  2. oldsurfer

oldsurfer Fapstronaut

Anything that gets you up and moving I would think.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  3. You mean Jogging ?

4. oldsurfer

oldsurfer Fapstronaut

Even just walking is a good start.
    I follow classes on YouTube, senior stretching, yoga, light weights. I walk, swim and surf . Plus gardening.
    For seniors movement and stretching is very important.
    Team sports are good for younger people.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  5. Could you recommand some Yoga Channel for me ?
    I've typed Yoga on YouTube a few hours back...Too much ugly P0rn like content.

6. For how long ?

7. oldsurfer

oldsurfer Fapstronaut

I would search for male instructors. If it's females that trigger you. And vice versa. My fav teacher, is a female. I can send you a pm, if you are interested. But it's your risk, if you find her triggering. I don't.

Fighter_mode likes this.
  8. oldsurfer

oldsurfer Fapstronaut

If I can do 30 minutes in a day, yoga or stretching, that's enough for me. If I get on the surfboard, I like an hour in the surf. Walking, I like a minimum of 30 minutes. But, really, it is up to each individual. But 30 minutes minimum a day, sounds a good start to me.

9. TheOnlyAntidote

TheOnlyAntidote Fapstronaut

I'm a huge fan of team sports. It leads to a feeling of comradery, teamwork, and community.

Persistent4ever likes this.
  10. penisman1984

penisman1984 Fapstronaut

^team sports are great. I was unlucky to not start playing football or hockey at an early age. Would've helped me a bit.

Generally any sport will do you well. From yoga to boxing. I compete in brazilian jiu jitsu and lift weights on the side. It works well for me.

Fighter_mode likes this.
  11. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

plyometrics and track and field. its burst of energy, quick, intense, desperate and exciting.
    skip rope, sprint, box jump, etc.

12. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Anything in the fresh air, get out and about. Google local running clubs, for example.

13. I don't think there is one answer to this question. It's going to be the sport or activity that you enjoy doing and want to keep doing everyday. You have to find what that is for you, because it could be different for everyone.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  14. Baseball, volleyball, football (both), racket ball, basketball, cricket, rugby, croquet; Basically any balls other than your own.

Ammar2 and Spekky like this.
  15. mariniteish

mariniteish Fapstronaut

I'm a gym guy although there is lots of ass to look at. I really enjoy just cranking some metal and lifting weights. really helps me through the week. I'm usually at the gym 2-3 times a week. golf is great too. you can go solo or with friends. 4-5 hours on a weekend for a round of golf or you can always just go to the driving range and hit some balls for an hour enjoying some sun.

16. Ammar2

Ammar2 Fapstronaut

I'd say relaxing sports/hobbies would be the best. For me sports kinda rile me up and it's too much adrenaline. In my pmo days I was a huge athlete but I really wasn't good. Maybe it's just I'm in withdrawal and feeling this way. I've tried meditation, it's alright. I guess mindfulness is good, alongside some progressive hobbies that get better over time (Art, Career, Education, etc.). You just gotta find new hobbies that counter pmo, find things that better your life and also work on yourself.

Fighter_mode likes this.
  17. George C

George C Fapstronaut

YouTube "Yoga With Tim"

He mostly does it by himself, but there are a few episodes with a female guest, just FYI.

Fighter_mode likes this.
  18. Fighter_mode

Fighter_mode Fapstronaut

great recommendation! Thanks!