What do I Do!!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by bradmax, Dec 30, 2021.

1. bradmax

bradmax Fapstronaut

Like I do nofap for a certain amount of time, then my Blood starts to effin boil so I start running non stop in 100 degeee weather plus another workout outside then I go play a soccer game & my urges are still high af! This happened many times. I would take cold showers too, I would also fast intermittent or a 1 day water fast.

meditation?
    that’s the one thing I haven’t tried

opinions, advice?

Beekind likes this.
  2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Push through it, learn how to surf urges.

3. Meditation is great! That goes hand in hand with controlled breathing! I have also heard some people that chant some type of mantra that reminds them of why they started in the first place. One little tip is to slow down, not that the exercise and other stuff is bad, but do not let your mind race in relapsing. Understand how strong you are and attempt everything possible. If you do relapse bounce back with experience!

4. 1. You mean you tried all those methods (cold showers, intermittent fasting, exercise) and urges are still present?

2. Do you entertain those urges/thoughts? Sometimes our brain tries to rationalise to why we should relapse. This can become worse when we actually think about it long enough.

3. If you have tried those methods and you do not entertain those urges and thoughts then it sounds like your urges refuse to let go lol Keep at it and in time they will become weak.

5. You have to block your mind and eyes from thinking and seeing anything erotic.
    Not even 1 second is allowed. Once you learn how to do that, the urges become very manageable.
    Viewing erotic material in your head has the same effect as viewing it on a screen, except a little slower.

6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Lower stress by meditation and breathing.
    Also gratitude works.

7. steezytheneezy

steezytheneezy Fapstronaut