What activities do you guys and gals do to relax?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheRaven8386, Oct 26, 2023.

1. TheRaven8386

TheRaven8386 Fapstronaut

My activities include watching wrestling even if its just in the background. I like to watch Lets Plays on youtube. I run a fantasy wrestling group on facebook that pits fictional and historical characters against each other and we vote on the match winners. I also write the storylines. I'm a part of an E-fed and I play dungeons and dragons once a week with friends online. Of course I also love reading a book with some iced coffee.

What are your fun and relaxing activities?

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I visit a nearby forest and contemplate life. There are a lot of good places in the forest to stop and pray/meditate. Other than that, I like to read spiritual books, burn incense and watch hockey on TV.

3. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

I go to a dive bar and have a few drinks, sometimes smoke a cigar in the back.

4. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

I like to play basketball, play chess on chess.com, go drinking with friends, and write poems

5. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

I do chess puzzles on chess.com, play some games like Boom Beach and Clash of Clans, occasionally go out with nursing friends. Every couple months there is a sumo tournament that I watch. I used to watch anime. I enjoy spending time alone in nature but don't often do it.

Warfman and TheRaven8386 like this.
  6. TheRaven8386

TheRaven8386 Fapstronaut

Ah, this thread finally got going huh? Awesome

7. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

where i got my fittest hill sprints through a forest in all seasons fucking great

8. script

script Fapstronaut

I paint or draw stuff, it is relaxing if you're getting into a flow-state. Other than that: Drums, I play them, I hit them. It silences my thoughts when I have to concentrate on tempo, dynamics etc.

TheRaven8386 likes this.
  9. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Youtube videos, mostly. I watch timelapse dashcam journeys and put on Sirius XM Turbo or Octane with noise canceling headphones

Random road trips also help clear my mind

TheRaven8386 likes this.
  10. Had a keyboard at home all my life but never committed to learning anything on it.
    Then I heard a song so beautiful I had to learn it. So I am using this tutorial

SilentWolfSong and TheRaven8386 like this.
  11. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Music for sure.

TheRaven8386 likes this.
  12. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

Thank you, that was really pretty :) I kind of let myself just relax and listen to that, was needed.

Vicit_fidem and TheRaven8386 like this.
  13. I play resident evil games and yakuza games.
    I love listen to video games soundtrack. Right now I'm listening to horror games soundtrack.
    I also do exercises.