Ways to lower testosterone and vile urges

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by The Pennsylvanian, Apr 1, 2024.

1. I see far too much on these forums about how it’s a good thing to have high T and libido, masculine energy and so on. Sadly at the same time I see many who keep on struggling to stop caving in to their problems. This is akin to the similar issue of the fact that half of the problems we face are caused by having internet access yet most here have open access to the internet on a daily basis (I don’t, I only have access to this website on my phone, and I don’t have the passcode to change that, it was a certain setting so I could post here. Originally have had no internet at all). In like manner, we all seem to love the highs of a high sex drive yet the truth is that drives us to jack it off unless we are really skilled in surfing the high waves of a high sex drive. Why not make this all easier. I was ignorant of this truth for years causing untold heartache pain and suffering because I couldn’t be bothered to take the basic steps to calm my excited self down. Here is a list of things to avoid and things to do.

AVOID

Not getting enough sleep
    Caffeine
    Peanuts
    Cashews
    Coffee
    Sexual images
    Sexual thoughts
    Seeing women on the street
    Internet
    Hard rock
    Sex
    Driving fast
    Hot showers/ baths
    Erections
    Excessive excitement during sex to the point of ejaculation
    Lifting weights too much
    Working too hard all the time
    Stress
    Caring a lot about success
    Have a shaved head with facial hair making your head appear like a scrote
    Eating a lot of exciting food getting too full
    Trying to impress the ladies with your bs

DO

Get enough sleep
    Peppermint
    Flaxseed
    Pumpkin seed oil
    Chamomile tea
    Licorice root tea
    Soy milk
    Hop extract, beer
    Alcohol
    Eat less, eat boring food
    Frequent naps
    Soft blankets
    Mental grounding and relaxation
    Classical music and folk music
    Rain sounds
    Unsexual images
    Flaccid penis
    Drive slow
    Don’t care about success
    Shave your face clean.
    Snuggles instead of sex
    Boring sex if you have to do it , make it less exciting, don’t release seed unless making a child.
    Cold showers/ cool baths
    body weight exercises which require more cardio like pull-ups
    Stop trying to impress the ladies and be genuine

Remember as you retain there will be times when the sex drive gets up there pretty high so let’s just try to keep things on a calm even tempo here.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024