Want to feel old?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Caffeine, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

Covid-19 started 4 years ago.

2. Lol. That's not why I feel old... My legs get stiff when I get out of my chair!

How's that?

3. I feel old when I realize gas, when I was in highschool, was under a dollar in the U.S.

4. Shrek 2 came out 47 years ago...

[​IMG]

Be Inspired and Wolves of Wisdom like this.
  5. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

Age is a number. Bekele ran a 2:04 marathon at age 41.

Sarah-Walker and Ammar2 like this.
  6. I agree; and I was just making a joke about it. That's all...

Sarah-Walker and GrittyRunning like this.
  7. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

did you get stranded here or do you just like this time period?

8. I'm actually here to stop the NoFap AI from going rogue and starting a nuclear war.

Be Inspired likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Be Inspired likes this.
  10. GrittyRunning

I consider the start of the Coof a little later because it didn’t affect my life until the stupid lockdowns started happening, and where I was living at the time, that was March of 2020. When the PsyOp policies started.

11. GrittyRunning

It’s nuts because even in the current day, sometimes I still see people driving by themselves in the car with their Coof mask on. Smh

12. That and seeing families in cars with masks on. Personally, I don't understand it; you have the masks off with at home, why have them on while in the car with each other?

GrittyRunning likes this.
  13. GrittyRunning

because the whole thing has been lies and non-science. Remember back when restaurants would make people enter masked, but then when seated then they could unmask, wtf why, lol. I guess the virus stops when you’re seated, lol. The whole thing was Stupid and a PsyOp. Everything we were told about the Coof was all lies, literally everything. That’s why normies now hope we forget everything that happened and the endless gaslighting they did to us unvaccinated. I will never let them forget.

SuperFan likes this.
  14. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

WoW! Time flies. I feel old every time i think about hearing aid supplies which i need to order for myself. It's been a very challenging part of my life and i still have difficulties to accept the fact that i always gonna use the hearing device. For the rest of my life.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
    Mara43 likes this.
  15. mateorosi

mateorosi New Fapstronaut

whether you are old or young, the main thing is maturity

Ammar2 likes this.
  16. Sarah-Walker

Sarah-Walker Fapstronaut

I’m of the mind age is mainly just a number, but If you want to feel old, try being born before the internet was made public.
    [​IMG]

✘ ✘ likes this.
  17. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I don’t feel old, simple corrupted governments in agreement with the pharmaceutical chaste decided that everyone was going to lose 2 years of their time and blindly accept everything these larperd would says without questionate anything.

18. I often feel old. White hairs started to appear some years ago.
    Age can be only a number, but little by little time takes its toll on your skin, hair, health, cognitive abilities, and biological clock.
    Loss of fertility is an inevitable consequence of the passage of time, and that hurts when all your life you had dreamed of having a family and children but nothing has happened...
    I'm 44

✘ ✘ likes this.
  19. I think we get old when we start classifying ourselves as old. My dad is 49 and acts like hes on his death bed; I do not wish to live like that.

Sarah-Walker likes this.
  20. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

Sad thing to read. Maybe you even did well in your education and job only to learn too late that crap doesn't matter nearly as much as having kids...