Time to become real men.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by False promise, May 3, 2020.

1. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

There is hope :)
    Day 8 :)

I feel overwhelmed, sick. I have a problem, I need to work on. Sometimes, I can't stop working, I neglect my self needs. I need to take more breaks.

Despite that, I can smile :)
    Tomorrow shall be better.

2. I’m with you man. You are 100% correct in what you say… And I am also an agreement with many of the responses! My longest streak has been 31 days… And I have just tuned in to SR… But I felt great… I want to keep it up for the rest of my life… I am not married… I am seeking to live a celibate lifestyle. P longer bothers me. I can live without it… But I still get urges for Mand O. But man… How great I feel and in control of myself and full of vigor when I retain! Keep it going men!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2022
  3. When you finally come to this realization… It is a great feeling… To be in control of your mind and body…

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  4. MasturTainer

MasturTainer Fapstronaut

Longest streak was 20 days. Now I'm on day 5. In that 20 days I had so much energy I didn't know what to do with it. Hoping to get that feeling back.

5. amen

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  6. HelpfulRN

HelpfulRN Fapstronaut

I completely agree that with semen retention you become a complete different version of yourself.

I am glad that I could find group of people who thinks and relates to same.

I am with you brothers....
    Lets be in control of our lives and travel on this spiritual journey to be a real men