This is it

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by truecanadian7676, Jan 7, 2024.

HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE

1. yessir

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. truecanadian7676

truecanadian7676 New Fapstronaut

Im tired of constantly shaming myself 24/7, I refuse to share my personal addictions with anyone forever. However as of recently, I decided to take measures into my own hands. I will be rid of this sickness, this disease this instant, its a curse that doesn't go away. Im finished with it. My body was born out of flesh and Im bound to be subdued under temptations that bring forth struggle. With your fellowship, Im determined to become reborn again and establish meaningful relationships. I wont objectify women any longer

Joy3512 likes this.
  2. Fighter_mode

Fighter_mode Fapstronaut

Awesome man! Welcome to this challenge

Joy3512 likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community! You're in the right place for sure. For me, getting sober and staying stopped has required action and dedication. It's part of my routine each and every day, and when I get "too" comfortable thinking I got this thing beat, things go downhill.

For that reason, I make sure I'm updating my journal in the 'Reboot Log' section multiple times a day, interacting with other like-minded members everyday via DM, reading recovery literature everyday, praying/meditating everyday, reading and replying to other forum posts everyday, and welcoming new comers such as yourself everyday.

By doing these very simple things, one day at a time, I have a greater chance a staying stopped.

Wishing you the best!

Joy3512 likes this.