The timed targeted routine tool

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. This is my new best and most modified tool for dealing with not only daily struggles with retaining but also with the worst problem that I currently face which is: subconscious masturbation while I am semi-conscious or half asleep, always during my main sleep hours, whenever they happen to be. I will wake up to the terrible reality of what happened and it ruins my day, and week ahead.

The routine is timed by a watch and targeted to be just before my main sleep time. First, a Bible chapter and prayer. Then twenty minutes of solid meditation on an object, sound or sight with deep intention to keep my hands away from myself and repeating my purity mantra. I will include some breathing exercises into that. Let’s see how I get through the month of May. I had two sleep time releases in April which devastated me. I also almost had a wet dream but somehow in my dream I was able to stop it from happening.

2. I do not think a wet dream, which is out of your control, is anything to be concerned about, but I may be misunderstanding what you are saying.

I wish you good success!

3. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

U can't run from sin until you wake up. If you run from sin then, any guilt is satan trying to trick you into thinking wrong.
    Instead of guilt, consider praying more specific prayers during the day about getting "lust out."

The Pennsylvanian likes this.