The Last and The Beginning : A Final Thread.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Created my account on February 2022.
    Relapsed many times until May 28th, when i started my journey effectively.

And here i am.
    January 30th, 2023
    8 months,
    248 calendar days

I slipped only 3 times within 8 months.
    And, this first 2023 no slip at all. After 9 years since 2014, now i say "welcome back to you o my life, my white-chrystal-clear year". This 2023 is just my early years before the "fall" that had been lost , before i "ate that forbidden fruit", and i find it back rn. But more than that, now i have it with my full conscious and control as an adult guy, The former was because i was a fool innocent boy. This 2023 is only the beginning of my renewal life, my true journey without enslavement to lust, i know the threat of getting slipped or relapsed again is still exist until this very second, im still aware of it, and i won't lower my defence. In fact, the enemies are increasing their power, i see them anywhere. All I'm sayin is that the urge and lust are not longer my main focus, otherwise i have to face much enemies like slothness, procrastinating, distortion, demonic symbol, (WEF held a forum when i write this, idk what those mad plans they re making to this world). I don't know, just an ocean of enemy. But still God is my source of power.
    At last, i no longer in this forum for further. There are many mission i got to crush in this life.
    My biggest hope for you kings, c'mon y'all can do this. Y'all can do this f*cking stuff. Are you a man? Does a man let himself being a damn stupid weakling?! No kings, no, a man only born for two reason, to build and to fight.
    When a man moves himself rather than being played, that's when the game actually begin.

Because this is my last post, here a bonus for you brothers, i will reveal a bit about myself : My username was suspicious_man (Among Us theme)
    I'm 21 years from Indonesia. I'm undergraduate student and this is my last years on campus life. My hobby is reading conspiracy theories , seriously lol, and working out, i am a fan of calisthenics. i do some martial art like Taekwondo and boxing, not a pro, but capable enough for me to know how to punch a big-mouth's liver.
    Well, that's it.
    I hope y'all the best. This is POSSIBLE.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2023