The hero inside of us.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 13, 2023.

1. My brothers I lose hope each day, I frown at the sun even if it feels so warm. I look around me and feel such sadness when I see a couple. When I see kids just running around enjoying their curious youth.

I see the other side, these people like feeding birds. Just singing a lovely song going about a life. The hawks circle above, my eyes darting around, zig zagging through life. Taunting me and the others who just wish to feel life’s beauty for even just a moment.

I clench my fists on this beautiful sun filled day and say “no more” I refuse to live my life looking around me in a panic. Instead I look up, right at the danger so it sees me seeing it. I refuse to lose my compassion and my desire for life’s warmth.

Even if I’m threatened, battered, or even killed. To live a life in fear is to live no life at all. There is something inside you that will never be taken away, only you can willingly hand it over. Signing the deal with the devil, selling yourself out, for then there is no hope for you.

2. Bro, have you considered therapy?

3. Peacelooker

Peacelooker Fapstronaut

4. Peacelooker

Peacelooker Fapstronaut

Thru our pain we find beauty and hope, and wonderful compassion, absolutely see the silver lining and you will come out fine !