Tarot

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AlexRoIs, Feb 6, 2021.

1. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Not personally, requires some serious study, but I know a couple of people, very interesting stuff, is funny because unless you use the archetypical 78 tarot deck, both the 64 tarot deck and 64 diagrams of I-Ching revolves around 64 different values for the divination, I think you used the 64 tarot deck, correct me if I'm wrong.

That reminds me of this talk from Terence McKenna

2. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

I've never heard of a 64 tarot deck. A "client" once told me about Lenomard Tarot which is made of 34 cards, if I'm not sure, but I'm not really attracted to this Lenomard deck. I use the 78 cards deck

3. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Even if I agree that only God knows the future, the way you say it is like stirring the pot. I don't see love in that message.

4. Papesse is the best card!

5. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

for free?

6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Can you do a reading on wether I'll reach my goals for the first half of the 2021 on time?

7. Melenadze

Melenadze New Fapstronaut

Tarot is indeed fascinating! It delves into symbolism and the subconscious, making it a unique way to explore life's questions. Shuffling cards Alright, you've picked the left one. This card suggests a period of financial stability and growth. It's all about careful planning and wise investments. Keep an eye out for opportunities, and you'll see your finances flourish! But remember, Tarot is more about reflection and insight than fortune-telling. Take it with a pinch of salt and use it as a guide. If you want to explore Tarot further, I found this helpful guide: https://moretarot.com/. It might shed more light on the cards and their meanings.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2024