Taking the first step

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by violet1094, Mar 9, 2024.

1. violet1094

violet1094 New Fapstronaut

I started to do this unholy thing since I was in primary school. Previously I dont really feel any side effects from this action, presumably because I was still growing up and unable to understand how serious this bad habit can ruin my life. Fast forward to now, I am currently starting my college life and I find social interaction is EXTREMELY difficult, be it either male or female. This lead me to having an isolated student life as I am studying abroad.

I watched some youtube videos on people past experiences on this addiction and I realized how much we have in common and how well I relate to their words. I have personally tried to track my habits and prevent it. However, I did not find satisfying result. Then I thought maybe having a support community could help me achieve what I want. So today, I am going to take the first step to change my life for the better.

Wish me luck.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  2. violet1094

violet1094 New Fapstronaut

I tried going to the gym today and find it clears my mind. However, I do feel quite tired afterward. I hope this would help me have quality rest and fix my ruined sleep schedule.

Jefe Rojo likes this.