Super tempted today...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Clearminded_1234, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Clearminded_1234

Clearminded_1234 Fapstronaut

I used to follow this girl on IG and she is gorgeous in every way! For some reason, she popped up in my mind and I decided to go to her IG to see if she had any updates which in retrospect I shouldn't have done but oh well.

I know she has OF (OnlyFans) too so I went down the rabbit hole and searched for it and even tried to search on other platforms where someone would have posted her content for free.

In the middle of my "treasure hunt," my mind stopped me and told me "Dude its literally just PIXELS you are lusting after. PIXELS. There is no substitute for the real thing. A real woman. A real relationship." After that thought, I clicked off the search tab.

Seriously, not worth it. I'm on day 113 of nofap. I've come too far to just f**k it all up. I'm hoping you guys stay strong. I still have alot more things I want to accomplish in terms of goals and aspirations but I'm super proud of myself in stopping my carnal instincts before it did some serious damage. Prayers up to you guys on your journey and thanks for reading.

2. Congratulations *claps*

OnlyFan Woman are gorgeous beyond all but just remember the only reason why they are there in the first place. Money….. As much as they say they care for users and thank everyone for business in the end it’s all about how much cash they can gain and seduce the internet with looks.

I’ve never had a IG or OF and thanks to nofap hearing countless stories I never will. You’ve built up a high mentality and blocking mechanism. Really respect that, don’t let it down! My mind has been stopping me all day and I love it!

3. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

That’s just a reminder that you can get blindsided by an urge at any point in recovery. Congrats for coming to your senses early!

MrBlue201 and Clearminded_1234 like this.
  4. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Well done brother. I tell you: IG is just a bad place in general.

5. JohnCollins0

JohnCollins0 Fapstronaut

Absolutely right brother. When you rationalise it out like that you kinda feel silly chasing this particular dragon. Its just pixels on a screen and you and I will mean nothing to her, just money if you look her up on OF. Really well done to you for stopping yourself. I have been there so many times - even as I click on a browser knowing what I am going to do, with a very clear part of my brain saying "you will ruin your streak" yet still doing it. So, you did well mate. If I was wearing a hat... well I'd take it off to you!

NickRivers and Clearminded_1234 like this.
  6. Clearminded_1234

I had another instance this week where I wanted to subscribe to OF girl I knew from back home. I took a deep breath and went back to TikTok lmao. Gotta stay strong!!

I love how these urges emerge their ugly head only to be tamed and control by me. It’s really empowering and I wish whoever is struggling out there the same type of power.

I think what I really want and need is REAL physical and emotional intimacy. There’s this girl at my complex that I’ve run into a few times the last few weeks. We both have dogs so I got her number the other day saying we should walk them together. She seems really sweet and down to earth and I feel like she might like me so we will see.

again and tawwab85 like this.
  7. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

Deep human connection experience>>>empty blank void of internet-pixelated pleasures

8. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

This is so true. Just two nights ago I was out at a place for dinner and at the hostess stand when I came in were not one, not two, but three young ladies all in their early 20s and all three gorgeous but in completely different ways. When you're close enough to a pretty woman in real life that you can smell her and see the gleam in her eyes and hear her giggle... man, those pixels are less than nothing in comparison.

9. Clearminded_1234

but yeah to add to this… nothing beats the real thing. I’m laying on my couch right now as I type this y
    Amen to this. I don’t want to live on a screen anymore even though I’m typing this up right now hahaha

again and Rev2.0 like this.
  10. TicLun

TicLun Fapstronaut

Man this post is such a motivator for me, today it's more tempting to just aimlessly search, and of course, I ended up peaking a bit but reading your words: "Dude its literally just PIXELS you are lusting after. PIXELS. There is no substitute for the real thing. A real woman. A real relationship", this just made me stop so thx to you I'll survive today. thx.

Fullyawake likes this.
  11. Clearminded_1234

Ah man I’m glad my words and experience can be of service to you. I wish you massive success. Stay strong my brother!!

12. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Great posts here. Urges are just temporary and in the long run remaining strong is king. Nothing is gained by relapsing when you feel tempted in a moment. It’s always regretted, and we know it will be regretted when we’re doing it. So don’t do it. That’s what I tell myself, and I’ve been clean all this time.

Clearminded_1234 likes this.
  13. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great reminder, thanks dude.