Stuck in A dream

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Andy1517, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Wasup guys I’m just writing this cause lately I feel like I just been stuck in A dream like life doesn’t feel real like everything just moving but me idk and time going so fast idk what it is maybe it’s stress or because life hasn’t been the same since paws most time find myself stuck in my head wishing things got better or thinking bout the dude I once was before paws , then I didn’t really have to depend on nobody now these days I need help from my gf or my brother whose an A**hole sometimes cause some days I can’t really leave the house which is y I feel like I’m just stuck in A dream but soon I know for certain I’ll wake up outta this and get back to reality get back to life cause I missed out on so much

Heypleasehelpme likes this.
  2. Heypleasehelpme

Heypleasehelpme Fapstronaut

Im also stuck and trapped in a dream , long story short i had a dream to go abroad for study and settle there but my parents bought land from those funds and i feel despression af and i hate my nation so much cause of huge dumass people.

And i stopeed talking with my parents and i get panic attack while i stay lonely, sucide in my mind.

Wish i can die but my mom.

Andy1517 likes this.
  3. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Damn man where u from ? But yea the loneliness hits me hard too and the panic attacks guess is the thought of bein lonely no one deserves that but don’t wish death on yourself brother you got this