Straight Guy on SR Attracting... Dudes??? W*F!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rev2.0, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

As I've progressed on my SR path I've been noticing some changes in behavior from other guys I interact with. At the gym for example, there are a couple of alphas (including the owner) who always go out of their way to talk to me. There's another dude who is on my exact schedule, always seems to be in my general area and I swear is copying my routines. At work I've got guys in the C Suite making 5x my salary deferring to me in meetings and asking for my opinions. Today in church I'm the only one in my row and six younger guys all fill in next to me... not a woman in the entire row.

This is all cool I guess (except for the creepy gym guy) but now I've got guys starting to put hands on me. They'll grab my shoulders or hit me in the arm or something. Usually they're guys I know, sometimes not. That's a little unnerving. These are reactions other guys on SR report getting from women and if that were happening (it's not) I would have no issues. In fact it would be quite welcome at this point. But another man, gay or straight, whether I know him or not, putting hands on me is no bueno in my book.

I am 100% straight and, while I've occasionally been directly hit on by gay men or told secondhand they think I'm hot, these recent experiences are all with other straight guys. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

2. I've known ppl and a few friends that were in similar situations.Those ppl are patronizing you and as far as your personal recovery will not help at all...even if you say that you don't adhere to that touching from guys.Seems like this is setting your recovery up for a downward direction.Just and fyi ok.

3. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

same.

theres a gay guy at my workplace that was always staring at me before even when i was fapping, but now since being 41 days of retention, hes been waving at me, talking to me every single day.

4. ...in my opinion...and to some people, silence takes care of some things.I mean ,unless you're interested(indirectly)in noticing him stare at you, just go about your business and ignore ppl who want them to receive attention;This a very basic stuff but at times effective, in my opinion....

5. jay3241

jay3241 Fapstronaut

basically ur eyes get brighter when u retain semen. They have a sparkle (unlike dull, lifeless, teary eyed when in PMO) . This is the reason people find u comfortable & attractive to interact. just check ur face in mirror and see ur eyes when u are on very long streaks. They just dazzle. this is not a text book answer , u can check for urself

HealingBodyandMind likes this.
  6. kenshin81

kenshin81 Fapstronaut

Maybe with contact lenses...

7. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

That doesn’t mean they are gay. Not always.

8. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Yup currently been dealing with this SR has been attracting lot of women and gay guys gay guys can’t seem to stop sliding in my inbox

9. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

I remember I was on good streaks long ago. I had a gay co worker that was becoming a reacted to me, of course we were friends and co workers but at the time he we ask me to come over to his place so he could cut my hair. This was the most uncomfortable feeling.. I knew it was more than just coming over for a hair cut which I never replied back to him. I am completely 100% also and my wet dreams and such are always with woman. But that sucked and a similar experience.

Back at my old job I had a manager that kept saying sexual things to me and it was like every woman on the team thought it was funny. He kept on saying “I work over you not under”. I knew he was joking but it kept on going.

As for your gym experiences I would definitely go a different time or report it the front desk if it gets any crepier. If he follows you to the other time you go then tell someone. It’s literally stalking and harassment.

10. xodiak

xodiak New Fapstronaut

nah you got nothing to worry about dawg thats what bros do