Semen Retention for Married Men

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Hey guys, I’m new to the idea of semen retention and am not entirely well read up on it. But the question I have for all of you married men here in this forum, is this:

Are there any positive effects you have experienced with your wife as a result of engaging in SR? Like the way your wife treats you, if attracted to you, talks to you, etc. Because I’ve read some experiences of single men but not married guys…

Thanks in advance!

2. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Sorry bro, I'm not married or even in a relationship. I felt the need to respond cause no one else was.

3. Haha thanks for the love man. Lol I appreciate it.

I’m brand new to SR. Have you have any experience with it?

4. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Yes, I do. I'll warn you though, that I suspect that most of the "benefits" are probably just the placebo effect.

Bradziggler1990 likes this.
  5. In what ways? Like, how have you experienced it for yourself?

hhh999 likes this.
  6. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Like feeling more confident, cause I was proud of myself for reaching whatever number of days.

7. Ah ok.

Does that confidence make it easier for
    You to talk to women? Or just confidence in other areas of life other than relationships?

8. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Yeah.

9. Got it.

Yea….I’m just wondering whether there is any utility to it once you’re married. Lol

Like…does it positively affect my relationship with my wife at all if I retain my semen?

I basically did SR while I dated before I married my wife. I stopped M and P, but then after getting married got sucked back into it…