Running/jogging plan for nofap/nopmo.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Osser, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Osser

Osser New Fapstronaut

1- don't overthink about the type of the shoes you are using!, i mean holy shit just Wear any type of shoes that make you comfortable during the run, i personaly wear sundals during running and i don't have any problem with it.

2- split your daily jog/run to 3 times a day like this :-

- 10 min when you wake up on empty stomch.
    - 10 min in afternoon.
    - 10 min before sleep.

Beliave me this way you will increase your stamina in no time and you will be able to run 30 minutes everyday.

3- don't listen to the sissy beta male doctors in the internet and mainstream media who says that running is unhealthy and make you skinny and weak, infact i read somewhere that distance runners are more attractive to women because they are naturaly hunter and have endurance.

don't-give-a-toss-87 likes this.
  2. don't-give-a-toss-87

don't-give-a-toss-87 New Fapstronaut

I'm thinking of getting back into running. I'm on day 7 of abstinence, having a hard time sleeping(no punn intended) and my energy is all over the place.
    How long before sleep and energy returns to some bit normal?

NewJohnQ and Osser like this.
  3. tazmaniac

tazmaniac Fapstronaut

I started jogging recently. It feels amazing. Compared to how fast an actual runner is I wouldn’t say I’m running just yet perhaps the pace is open to interpretation.

I mean I can say I’m going for a run but technically it might be a jog same idea I suppose

I prefer running outdoors as opposed to a treadmill well actually these past couple winters I found myself using an indoor track I imagine the benefits are similar on a treadmill but I like nature too much to be inside like that also the indoor tracks are more enjoyable to me than a treadmill ever was hah

4. NewJohnQ

NewJohnQ Fapstronaut

I’m at about a month since my last O and I’m still having 1-2 mornings a week that I wake up around 4 am. I get up at 5 anyway, so if I wake at 4:00 and lay there for 10 minutes and don’t feel like I’m going to go back to sleep soon I just get up. It allows me some bonus time at the gym that I enjoy. So it’s all good.
    My wife is post menopausal and has had bad sleeping nights sometimes too. Then we just go to bed at like 8:00.
    Last time I was here several years ago, I was getting by on 5-6 hours a night for weeks.

5. I've been walking 10000 steps daily for a month and a half. The benefits are hard to discredit. There is a noticeable improvement in my cardiovascular health, backne (back acne) is alot less prevalent, and I've lost weight. Running would be the ideal daily exercise, but I don't have much space to work with nor do I feel safe running in the street or nearby parks

6. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

How come you dont feel safe? Are you not a Man? Can you not bring the Savage should you need to?

7. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

you can't bring the savage against a car

8. I live in a country with a high rate of violent crime. Burglaries, robberies and kidnappings are becoming more frequent. Since when does having reasonable concerns about one's own safety equate to not being a man? You should think before you spout nonsense in these forums. You might look like less of a dullard

9. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

I've lived in dangerous cities too good sirr, i'm no dullard thats for sure.