Question about height increase during SR

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sciurus_97, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Sciurus_97

Sciurus_97 Fapstronaut

Hello I am 26 years old and I live in Italy. I started semen retention this year. Previously I was a PMO addict for 10 (+) years. In this year I had 12 relapses , a lot of which in the first part of the year. In summer I was able to retain semen for 87 days and a now I am in my longer streak of exactly,counting today, 100 DAYS.
    During this year I have been tried to inform me as much as possible on the benefits of this "thing".
    MY QUESTION IS DIRECTED TO MEN OF THIS AGE (18-30)
    Have you noticed any increase in height after long streaks of SR?
    If yes, can you describe the amount of cm/inches earned and the process of growth.

P.S. As for myself I have noticed that my posture is straighter and I seem to have earned 1 inch in height.

LetsBeLovely87 likes this.
  2. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

People often say that im more taller in long streaks (10-14 days beyond)

3. WinstonVek

WinstonVek Fapstronaut

I don't think it works (unfortunately haha) once your growth plates are closed at least.
    Perhaps if you're growth plates are still open- it does has a effect on it, if in addition you eat healthy and enough calories since you don't waste any of the absorbed nutrients, but neither have I ever heard of some anecdotical evidence nor studies or anything else that would point torwards SR supporting height increase.....I wish I could travel back to myt teenagself and try lol, because I have flimsy memories of my doctor telling me I would maybe reach a certain height (which I never did)

I've done multiple streaks of 50 days+ ate healthy, took necessary supplements and worked out on top of that- so from experience I can say- it did nothing for me, except it helpd me to fix my posture, which I always had trouble with when I was Pmo'ing, or being in withdrawal, due to the lack of energy, having trouble to cocentrate and so on.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023
  4. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

That's really bro science territory. I face palm hard when I come in this forum...

5. WhiteLion

WhiteLion Fapstronaut

SR is not going to make you taller, at least I have no reason to think that it will. I have noticed that it is easy for me to hold my back straight when on SR, so maybe I appear taller. I think that it is a effect of a full prostate, but I am not aware of any studies that have been done to test that hypothesis.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  6. TheMoroccanWarrior

TheMoroccanWarrior New Fapstronaut

i advise you my brother to try the stretching exercises and also try squat exercise at home, there's a lot of evidence that squat release anabolic hormones ( Growth hormone, and testo), so if you gather squat with stretching you can add some cm to your height. but all of this is from my notices, there's no science here.. but try !!! you don't lose anything.

7. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

I'm 6'5 and pretty much MO every day, so you tell me if SR works for growth.