1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Outer Heaven

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by im_done, Mar 4, 2024.

1. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

I am a gamer that has never played the Metal Gear games, but I have a passing knowledge of the lore (i love history and informed iterations of it), but I have a burning question: How much money, manpower, and resources would it take to create a real Outer Heaven. With my grapples, I thought how many veterans and first responders that either become disillusioned with their previous affiliations or fall out of the system suffer in silence, and although I'm just a broke asshole, I would like to one day create this small compound or small plot of land for the disaffected.
    For the uninitiated or those that played the game backwards and frontwards, you are either scoffing at me like a nerd in a John Hughes film or saying how I missed the point of what Kojima was trying to make, but godammit I want it done.
    [​IMG]

2. I think that it requires a couple of billions of dollars, I would say around: 1 - 4 Billion Dollars.

We're talking about a huge millitary fortress with lots of tanks and military helicopters and a huge number of soldiers probably around 50000 soldiers if not more.

Not to mention a section which used for secret projects and scietists involved.

This will also require a couple of other things to keep the military fortress on going.

I think Zanzibar Land will require a lot more than this, It's a country that was once part of the Soviet Union.

By the way, I'm a huge fan of MGS.

im_done likes this.
  3. Avanchzel

Avanchzel Fapstronaut

Love MGS, played almost all of them.

One things for sure, it would be exorbitantly expensive.

im_done likes this.
  4. Did you know that Big Boss wanted a world were soldiers will be needed based on his understanding of The Boss's will ?

Conflict will bring more conflict - creating a world in which war never ends.

In the eyes of Big Boss and his men ~ War is a Sport.

That's their heaven and their hell ~ that's their Outer Heaven.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
    im_done and Avanchzel like this.
  5. Avanchzel

Avanchzel Fapstronaut

Damn, beautifully said.
    Makes me want to replay the games again.

im_done likes this.