Optimization for Mental Health/Optimal Testosterone

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Hi All,

I currently take a few things in the mornings for my mental health as a result of weaning off antidepressants. My psychiatrist wants me to achieve optimal levels of Vitamin D, B & Omega 3. I was low in all 3.

My testosterone level was 484 ng/dl when it was tested. Going back for additional testing I hope at some point.

Here's what I currently take:

- Methyl B Complex (50mg Vitamin B1, Vitmin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Niacin).
    - Vitamin D 3 (altnernate between 10,000 UI & 5,000 UI daily)
    - ProOmega 2000 (gels containing 1250mg of omega 3)
    - NanoMojo (contains 50mg Phospholipids and 500mg of a mixture of Acai Berry, Gynostemma Rhizome, Lycium Fruit, Maca Root, American Ginseng root, Siberian Ginseng Root, Chinese locrice root, Rhodiola root, Tribulus aerial parts etc.
    - I-Tyrosine (500mg) - supports my thyroid which according to the doctor is slightly low.

Anything else to suggest?

2. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Honestly, that already looks like a pretty solid list and sometimes with supplements, less is more. If you really wanna add something i would consider ashwagandha for stress and anxiety or even SAMe which has been shown to be really effective for depression especially when it comes to enhancing ssri therapy. With that being said you're weening off ssris so definitely talk to your psychiatrist before taking anything else but these could be worth looking into.