Opinion thread on the "friend-zone"

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ridley, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Me again? I don't recall having any interaction with you before. Anyway I've had female friends whom I've never wanted to have sex with. If you think the only good thing a woman can bring to your life is sex then you're missing out and you obviously still have PAM.

2. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

i'm not gonna read the entire post but i feel to write this:

friend zone is when you (the man) don't desire enough to have sex with that girl"

3. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

4. Ridley

Ridley Fapstronaut

I'm going to firmly disagree on that one, but since you didn't take the time to read what I said in the first place I don't really see why I should give you the courtesy of explaining my reasoning.

5. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

i don't give a shit about your opinion.

6. Ridley

Ridley Fapstronaut

Okay.

7. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

You’re cool. Not.

8. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

The friendzone is when you don’t make your intentions clear with a girl. You fear it. Instead of coming out of the getgo like you should by telling her “hey I like you and would like to get to know you better” or whatever that clearly states it’s a romantic interests. You just act really nice to her or do or act how you think she’d want her boyfriend to in the hopes that she’ll get the message.

But they rarely do in that way.

9. Fightthedevil

Fightthedevil Fapstronaut

True. I have been friends with girls with whom i was not at all sexually attracted,i just liked their nature and personality and having them in my life but there was/is none sexual attraction. IDK why people are so hesitant to see male-female being friends??? Like no it's not always the case one them ends up being sexually attracted. I have been friends with female who tried to set me up and i set them up too.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Ridley

Ridley Fapstronaut

Yeah I think lack of clear intentions is a major component at play in the friendzone.