On the path of being a, "Young Gun."

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Hey Guys,

Myself a 19 yr old guy who was addicted to masturbation since 13. I realised my mistake a long time back (almost 2 years) and since then I am trying to get rid of it. I am not addicted to P rather just M and O in PMO, which occurs due to stuff which I come across on internet like youtube. I tried around 2 months back on this forum and had a profile but gave up on it and deleted the same within a month of starting up.

Now, I am back as I know there is no other way to go and this is the forum which can provide me best support throughout my journey. My addiction has grown to such a severe phase that my grades are going down, my focus and concentration is getting low and now I am just fed up being of being tired and depressed all day. Due to this addiction, my body also had taken a bad toll leading to a very skinny structure and my self confidence has dropped to such a low level that even if I see a girl on street which will soon pass me while walking, I just change lanes and go to opposite side to avoid an eye-contact, that is the level of my self-esteem.

Now, I will be starting a 90 DAY NoFap CHALLENGE, where I will be exercising at least half an hour in a day, meditation for atleast 10-20 mins a day and limiting the screen time to maximum of 2 hours a day.

Please motivate me and guide me.