Occipital neuralgia since a few months

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Barnabas_, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

I am looking for a solution how to overcome a long lasting pain in my head (occipital neuralgia since a few months).

I remember 1-2 years ago here some people shared their knowledge how in the past in India or China some health issues were treated. This traditions often have wisdom how to help when traditional medicine (doctors, pills) do not work.

Can anyone help in this?

2. Did start only when you started doing NoFap ?

Do you feel one sided pain ( left, fight or both ) on the back of your head between the skull and the neck ? Does the pain go down up to the shoulder ?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2024
  3. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

No, I started NoFap a few years ago.

The pain is at the back of the head (at the top of the head is most painful). Yes, sometimes it goes to the shoulder. It gets worse when I lie on my back.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  4. It happend to me two years ago when I was on NoFap - I went to the doctor and he said it was all because of stress I was having during that time, I lost my father back than God Rest his Soul.

I think it will fade away just like it did with me, just go to the doctor he might prescribe muscle relaxation pills like my doctor did.

Anyways, it will fade and everything will be okay.

5. One more thing, I just felt it again just a few minutes ago.

I think it's linked to our bad posture when we use the phone, we always put pressure into our heads.

Check down this video, might be helpful: