Non-orgasmic masturbation and sexual transmutation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Orgone5, May 14, 2023.

1. Chaste guy

Chaste guy Fapstronaut

To each their own, I agree.
    I don't intend to become monk; but I do try to not masturbate anymore ever again. When I have a girlfriend situation changes, I have to take an account of her and what she wants. In theory I believe it would be best to have sex only to have babies, but... If she wants it, well... I'm willing to make that sacrifice. For the sake of love, I'm willing:) But I'm still going to tell her that what we do is stupid and not optimalo_O

2. Orgone5

Orgone5 Fapstronaut

lol. ok, well, not really sure I agree with the Latins here hehe.

3. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

What if making love (not lust) with your beloved, without orgasm, is a method of transmuting sexual energy?

mxmn likes this.
  4. Chaste guy

Chaste guy Fapstronaut

It does put a smile on your face when girl kisses you. She can also be of great help when you need advice. So no, I don't believe you need woman to "transform" your energy, I believe that energy comes every day and you yourself use it, by doing the hard work.

5. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Well, there are transmutation practices for singles and for those in a relationship.
    I don’t know if you are in a relationship or not. I can tell you that being in a relationship doesn’t mean you don’t have to work. Hard. To try and not give in to the temptation of lust during love making is a serious challenge.