New but already on a streak

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Scooter142, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Scooter142

Scooter142 New Fapstronaut

Hi all,

So, about a year ago I told my wife about my MO probleem. I told her I want to stop. I did, but that didn't last very long.

On Valentines Day we had a dinner and had a good convesation. She said she still had issues in trusting me when I am alone (she quite often has to work at night). And I had to admit she was right. It made her sad...

So that was my start of a new streak! Now I have to do it all the way!
    So I started PM-mode. But because of personal reasons, my wife is not in the mood for any sex (and I can understand) so that makes me go hard-mode. And what beter Day to start than Valentines Day ♥️

I'm on Day 28 right now. I have to say it is going quite well. It's not easy, but I feels like it is no longer controling my mind any more.

What realy helps is an app that asks me every night before bed time if I worked on my 'New habit'. And I created a calendar where I can see my progress (like in the blog post on the front page)

I hope to find and give some support on this forum

tawwab1 likes this.
  2. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

Welcome. It sounds like you have some good emotional support from your wife. Be confident! You have no reason not to be confident. Lots of guys have conquered this problem even with really chaotic and stressful personal lives. It sounds like your situation is pretty stable, so with the right mindset and tools, you can definitely beat this. Day 28 already and it sounds like you've made some good progress.

Scooter142 likes this.