Never want to release semen again!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Nov 4, 2021.

1. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

do you use birth control while using this method or do you use no borth control except the no ejaculate method?

2. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

No birth control usually. Most of the girls I meed dont use it, and Im glad for it.

3. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

no pregnancy scares?

4. Legacy of Lost Soul

Only time I was scared was when I decided to ejaculate in my ex, as she was most likely unable to have kids, like 90% certainty. So I said to myself, I will do it and if it happens, it will be a destiny. I did that, she got angry.. and than I was scared so much for few weeks, thanks god she was not pregnant.

Other than that, no scares. I kind of want kids, deep down. And Im a naive idiot, so with every girl, I believe we are in love and if it happens, its ok and we will make it. I was wrong EVERY - SINGLE - TIME.

Edit: maybe Im not naive idiot, Im a loving person with morals, loayality and the mindset of "If we are buddies, its for a life and death" - meaning - I will never abandon you for a pitty reasons, never let u down when u fall.. just like you would be with your best buddy in a fucking WAR!!! You feel me? You would not let him lie there, even if it ment, you get your fucking head shot off. Someone attacks him, he is dead. Someone talks shit, is going down. Im like a dog. Im LOYAL bro. Loyal beyond the grave.

And Im naive, thinking any girl will understand that, or reciprocate it. They have no idea. No clue. So I get burned hard all the time...

Im a dog in a chineese horoscope, so its my nature. So no, not a naive idiot.

Last edited: May 17, 2023
    Calm Warrior likes this.
  5. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

haha
    so do you believe a girl can get pregnant from precum
    in my experience i dont believe it, i believe any guy who got a girl pregnant with pull out method did something wrong somewhere where somehow the ejaculate got inside of her.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. Legacy of Lost Soul

Well a drop of cum can possibly make her pregnant, and if a guy is not in control and gets too close to the "point of no return" it can halpen, without him knowing it. So no precum, but a drop of seed, yes.

7. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

well then its still his fault

8. Mr. R

Mr. R Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

How do you get over from ultra sensitivity of only lasting like 10 - 25 seconds and already feeling like I am gonna ejaculate.
    I Have tried to see how sensitive I am just by trying to masturbate through the streaks, but not finishing.
    And mine is like ultra sensitive.

I can't tell how many opportunities for casuals and maybe relationship possibilities I have let slip away because I know, I will last like couple of seconds with a girl. And that just gives me this little fear and I just bounce out of our situationship, knowing she wants more than couple of seconds of sex.

How did you go to 2 hours without ejac? Is it repeated pausing and holding back with an understanding girlfriend?

9. Legacy of Lost Soul

Hm. I started with PIED, got a GF who waited like 1 month of trying to penetrate her. Than had the normal sex with her, but it was very hard to orgasm. We were not a good match anyway. We split after a year and I had a 200 day hard mode streak.

Than I met a girl, and suddenly, I was like u are now. I lasted a short moment and ejaculated inside her. We had this relationship, I orgasmed a lot, felt destroyed from it and left her.

Than I had 300 days hardmode streak. After that, I had like 1 orgasm and another 300 days hard mode streak.

Than I got a GF for a year and she supported me at semen retention. So I had sex with her and when I was comming to close, she reminded me. I did it whole year, few occasional orgasm. That teached me to have non orgasmic sex.

Now its like 2 years later. And its strange. Sometimes, I feel I cant do it for too long, but thats because I was nervous and low key wanted to cum, to establish relationship (mistake)

With my last girl, I was just controling myseld no problem. We had 2 or 3 hours sex. Not sure what all leads to me being able to do so. Its the long streaks and experience...

I think if I was you, and had a chance, I would do the same as I did. Get a casual girl, dont worry, orgasm with her a lot, it will destroy u. Than u realize its no good. Go for streaks. Long ones. Than get a gf again, and be determined to not orgasm. Also, tell her. Explain. If u nearing a point of no return, just stop. U will calm down fast, maybe work on her in meantime, cuddles, kissing, talking, fingers, than insert again and repeat. U need practice.

It does not happen over one night. Im on this path for like 7 years bro...

Adnilgo and Mr. R like this.