Need help!!!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Life enjoyer, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

So I wanted to share with you all that recently I started playing mortal kombat 1 the newest version of mk and there’s this one female character named “sareena” and she has a demon form where she’s all nude but her boobs have no nipples and I was wondering if this game would be harmful to my reboot.

2. Could derail your reboot pretty easily.

3. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

Yes, fighting games are revealing and suggestive. I played Soul Caliber for years when I was a kid and loved the campaign but a few characters always made me turned on especially Taki and Ivy. You could change outfits and it really took a dump on me. Be cautious of them. There’s tones of clean fighting games though aside from Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter especially.

Smash Brothers is a more clean game and always fun.

4. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Oh i see, but just to let you know I don’t really get aroused when looking at this character so would that change things?

5. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Oh well I don’t really get aroused by the character though since I’m focused on fighting most of the time but notice her nude when other players pick her