Navigating Life's Challenges: My Journey and Reflections.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Homo sapien., Jan 20, 2024.

1. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

For the first time in my life I'm feeling like Im actually an adult who is unlike a child, not running after any piece of stuff he finds worth having or enjoyable...like that is what the definition of maturity is....when an entity is able to figure out his actions without prioritising pleasures.
    What an expensive feeling...
    What an expensive mindset...
    That is why it is said, Do not watch at your miseries instead stay THANKFUL to Allah for everything or anything that you have!

tawwab1 likes this.
  2. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Kon hai Altaf apna Haal e Dil kis se kahein
    Kiu kisi k dar pe jaein ap ﷺ k hote hoe

3. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Waking up overnight without any reason is bad. I should not stay woken up for too long without reason.
    I couldn't go to college all classes missed!
    No breakfast!
    Didn't go to Job!
    ....this is journal BTW...
    Discipline matters.
    Abraham Lincoln said,

Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most."

Whoever reading this I bet you!
    Do 12 push ups Now!!!
    If you accept it and do it...awesome...

4. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

You can Do Anything
    No idea but just a night of 30/12/2024, too many years spent. *my date changes after 3 AM.
    No idea what to say but yes I'm a living being living in this world. I have values, dreams and some instincts I live for. Alive but don't know for how long. Can't believe what content I have consumed, always feel shameful.
    Ahh...People don't care for something that should be cared for.
    This thread is all about Homo sapiens i.e. Humans.

You know most of the time people are studying and college, university and career, relatives and society, Job and accommodations etc etc...But the truth is the satisfaction and mental peace is here in the Heart or mind what you'd like to say...
    Like,
    A topper studies 8 hours and gets a 3.9 GPA and he is satisfied with that much contrary to that is a person who is happy with Waking Up early and studying just 1 hour.
    People go to picnic yet exhausted but people who have found peace by just reciting the Quran like in a true sense or by just having a task done are way happier than them. So satisfaction and happiness may be a mysterious instinct of Humanity.

I don't have that many friends nor do I talk that much. No one knows me here but I'm talking here...What? Like psychology is a strange thing...

We are not made to just ruin ourselves by our very hands rather we are supposed to solve problems and make life easy. We are supposed to change ourselves into better people and make it easy for ourselves.
    Would you like to share someone's sorrows and depression by giving them company and support? Answer is Yes! Then why do not we consider the same for ourselves?
    I'm mad...No! I'm just a Homo sapien (Human) and these thoughts are a result of my prior experience and current emotions and I have a sign in them.

Why Psychology is not my Major in college?
    I sometimes think that...
    Make(ing) it Possible to be a better person.

فی امان اللہ

5. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I have no parameter to tell if I'm alone or just don't have many friends.

6. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Allah knows me best; what more is there to say?

7. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

!الحمد الله رب العالمين
    Ramadan is near...

FallingPetals and tawwab1 like this.
  8. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Surrender is a word unknown to me!
    Countdown: 40 days to go from January 31st to March 11th."

I shall Rise!
    Indeed
    انشاءاللہ
    Quran
    Hadith
    Namaz
    Tawakkal
    Hope
    Parents
    Dreams
    Goals
    Health
    Future
    My siblings...

FallingPetals likes this.
  9. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

What other than relevant material I can share here?
    Like I shared tips and strategies, my thoughts about coping urges what more can be done?

10. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Y Im not sleeping?
    "Mood changes...and if we try to reconsider it, it redirects itself. Prior to making a mistake we can reflect upon a better mindset and direction. I don't know what to name it. May be the practical version of think before you speak."
    Ahh ...Again look im doing the same stuff...what to do...I see ppl here active nowadays... A fewer like,
    FallingPetals always module1 after sometime module 20 the last and then module...module... that's fine n good. All the time work work...(actually doing good just explaining how I observe ppl) Don't mind...
    Ying&Yang I think, who do stuff like informing the stuff we already know about this addiction but in a different terminology...he is OK...
    And then, tawwab1, very good man, who likes my posts thanks bro but there is a reply option as well or may be u r using older versions of NoFap without reply option :emoji_joy:
    Just kidding...believe me... not take it seriously...cause you ppl are only one there who actually read and react...Ahhh...I made fun out of you today sorry for that...I couldn't sleep since morning today, may be it is because of that...college...dropping sis at college...Job...then again...and im not sleeping now either...half rakats of Isha have also been scheduled that has to be done as well...
    فی امان اللہ
    Prayers needed...
    Keep improving han...OK

FallingPetals and tawwab1 like this.
  11. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

12. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Nowadays I'm working on Half glass full mindset.
    And mindfulness.
    And non-judgmental approach towards our problems.

Is there anyone interested in these topics?
    Share what u already know about it.

13. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

It's easy to just fall into a pattern here and the site could become boring. Why not use the search function to find posts to read from the past, or check New Posts to see what newcomers are saying?

I find that sometimes unknown people just pop into my journal and leave valuable notes. Cool!

You mean I can type stuff here too?!?! XD

Homo sapien. and FallingPetals like this.
  14. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

Also you can put your journal in your profile so it will appear under your name "My Journal"

Homo sapien. and FallingPetals like this.
  15. FallingPetals

FallingPetals Fapstronaut

Hahaha my goodness, your post made me laugh hard.
    I am not actually 'all time work work work' but I should be working more I think.

You too brother. Also, Ramadan is coming soon inshallah so you could spend some time planning for it, setting goals and even getting started with some stuff. Reminds me, I need to do that too at some point inshallah.

Have a good day!

Homo sapien. likes this.
  16. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

yes people leave valuable notes...people care about others alot on this platform...
    And You can reply, why not?
    I think I want people to share help and relevant stuff...to make things engaging...
    And yes, website needs some sort of advancement as well...

17. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Thansk sister...
    Actually I would prepare for it انشاءاللہ Thanks for the advice.
    I thought u would mind that but u took it nicely...
    May u get all the success and blessings...
    Do pray Namaz as well.

18. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Half of my brain is used in talking to you guys in Urdu to English....but I'll save half English for Night time posting...mental wellbeing ideas matters as well...

19. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

@FallingPetals sister, yes you should work hard, harder than before even because it is the matter of competition and probable challenges in one's life.
    I was at college and and in a hurry that's why I couldn't reply thoroughly.
    Study is eternal and must be much more vigilant than other activities. You shall Rise one day. Keep improving.

20. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

جو تِرے در سے یار پِھرتے ہیں
    در بدر یُوں ہی خوار پِھرتے ہیں
    ﷺ ​
    نعت~