My six months NoFap and Self-Improvement Journey

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 28, 2022.

1. Hello there. Title says it all. This will be my NoFap Journey during the 6 months left in the year.
    I do have a couple of goals for this Journey:

-Obviously stop PMO
    -Get more fit (Im already working out since 1 year ago, so thats an advance)
    -Do a lot of progress learning languages
    -Learning Synthesis and Sound Design

I’ll be updating everyday.

Wilde° and Imperator Tartarus like this.
  2. Day 1:

So, I got the flu, meaning I stayed at home all the day with some good headache, didn’t have any urges at all. Practiced a lot my language learning and improved a little bit learning sound design (now I can make some good ol’ synthwave sounds). Maybe tomorrow I might not go to the gym thanks to the flu and I hate that lol. Cheers.

3. Day 2:

Sadly I didn’t go to the gym, but I’m feeling quite better. Practiced language learning and sound design. It aws a normal day. No urges at all. Cheers.

4. Day 3:

Today I didn’t go to the gym either thanks to the flu BUT I discovered a new intereset that I have with me: History and Philosophy. I didn’t know that I would find them so goddamn interesting. I think I’m going to invest 1 hour per day learning those things along the other things that I’m already doing. Cheers.

5. Day 4:

Finally I went to the gym, sadly this flu made me a bit weak, but I’m going to come back even stronger. Today I started my programming journey as well. I’m learning web development, currently I’m learning HTML and I plan to create some websites about my interests. No urges at all this day. Cheers.